What do you want to see in Week 2?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I want to see fewer "healthy scratches".

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I thought the ones in Game 1 looked/played like their jobs are secure. They kind of mailed it in IMO. The first unit DL didn't do much at all. They're what drives the defense and they were in neutral. I want to see that change. Even in a "vanilla" scheme, they're better than that.

Like most, I want to see more Goff.

I'd like to see guys, that are expected to be on the roster in Sept., CATCH the FREAKIN' BALL!

I'd like to see some Gurley.

I'd like to see more of Higbee. I enjoyed watching him play on Saturday night.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Most what everyone else wants

Good Goff performance

Better WRs

Continued success of some o-linemen and good o-line play in general

AO and other linebackers making plays

Improved secondary play

Basically, all the good things to keep being good, and the bad stuff to get better. Realistic, I know.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Clearly I'm not sayin I want the kid to be hurt in preseason. I have this theory going right now that the Rams kept it vanilla and Dallas went quite a bit further in their gameplanning, particularly with the starters in there. I think pulling the kid was more about the fact he was getting hit than whatever nicks he supposedly had going on.

Fast forward vs KC they need to assume the worst in the gameplanning then take the effin wraps off the kid. IMO if he gets the snaps he's gonna win this offensive team over, and I am concerned Fish is going to limit his opportunities by being too conservative with him. All I was tryin to say even if I didn't articulate it well.

Ah. Then I agree. Carry on. (y)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i want to see cooper and mike thomas bounce back. i want to see duke williams targeted alot as he really looked the part.

Yeah at the very least I'd like to see Duke lay the wood on some run blocking like he did Saturday. He's a gamer

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I know I've been away for awhile, but what's up with Gaines? I'd like to see him and Tru line up as the starters.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Health....

Lets see what Groh & Boras think of last week.....and by that I mean, the rotations & depth chart should be different. Lets see if what I saw, they saw.

More intensity on defense...A rookie drove the length of the field his first 2 drives....A rookie...I'm not gonna blame one unit...but they should know who they are.. I gotta buddy that's a Raiders fan, was giving me the business...

Can my boy Quick get 3 third down targets...and some red zone love (targeted) for all that blocking?
oh, and
EVERYBODY STAY HEALTHY!!!! don't fall for Rodger Goodell's trick...

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
1. Duke Williams and Pharoh Cooper.
2. Jared Goff
3. Troy Hill
4. EJ Gaines
5. Easley/Coples/Seau.

lockdnram21

Legend
Since Spruce probably want play this week the 2nd half should be the Duke Williams Show. If Thomas keep dropping balls I think Williams could take his spot

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I want to see Goff get more playing time.
The WR actually making plays. I want to see some concentration and attitude.

I'm not concerned about our front 4. I'm fine with then taking it easy and not getting hurt. Let the backups play more.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I want to see Goff work through his progressions, some redzone time and better online protection. Better reciever play.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
LOL. A guy plays a half, goes 18 for 25, 3 td's and pulls the game out and only one person wants to see more of him? That's hilarious. :dizzy:

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL. A guy plays a half, goes 18 for 25, 3 td's and pulls the game out and only one person wants to see more of him? That's hilarious. :dizzy:
Well, make that 2 people. I'd like to see more of Mannion, I believe he will continue to get better. If he and Goff both stay injury free and produce results, great! I saw much more of Mannion than most, and believe he is just getting started.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'd like to see pre-season game 2 with Mannion starting the 1'st quarter with the 1's. The 1's remain on the field thru most of the 2'nd quarter, while Goff plays all of the 2'nd & 3'rd quarters. Keenum gets the 4'th quarter.

Game 3 sees Goff starting the 1'st & 2'nd quarters as the 1's play the first 3 1/2 quarters. Keenum gets the 3'rd quarter & most of the 4'th, Mannion finishes the 4'th.

Game 4 will be decided by whether Keenum or Goff gets the starting nod for the regular season, the winner getting maybe 6 - 8 snaps, and the loser playing out the 1'st and 2'nd quarters with Mannion finishing the game.

Since Spruce will miss game 2, i'd like to see him get the start in game 3 with Goff.

Gurley plays the 1'st quarter of game 3 only, that's it for the pre-season. Keep him healthy.

I'm guessing there will be one surprise cut and one surprise free agent pick-up following the final cut to 53. jmo.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Defensive intensity.
Goff with 1st Unit.
Consistency by Offense, Defense and Special Teams.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, make that 2 people. I'd like to see more of Mannion, I believe he will continue to get better. If he and Goff both stay injury free and produce results, great! I saw much more of Mannion than most, and believe he is just getting started.
He can play the 2nd half of every pre-season game for all I care, but more than that? What for?

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He can play the 2nd half of every pre-season game for all I care, but more than that? What for?
I'd like to see how Mannion with the 1's. Especially now that Goff is sore. I think Goff should have played in the second half and earned his way to the 2nd/1st string by his game play. I don't care what we paid for him. We need to develop Goff the right way.