What do you want to see in Week 2?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well Goff is no Mariota in my book. Not even close. At least not yet. Mariota is canned lightning. Kid can run and throw for real. Really it's apples to oranges. Goff known more for his passing ability.
It's not apples to oranges, you're not following. Mariota played in a completely foreign offense from an NFL offense and he picked it up just fine. So have plenty of other rookies that have come from either small schools or spread offense. No reason Goff can't pick it up.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
A guy plays a half, goes 18 for 25, 3 td's and pulls the game out and only one person wants to see more of him? That's hilarious
I wanna see Mannion...after Goff...Start him up in the 3rd quarter....
What I don't wanna see?

Keenum...saw him last year.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wanna see Mannion...after Goff...Start him up in the 3rd quarter....
What I don't wanna see?

Keenum...saw him last year.

The starting qb needs to get his reps in. Don't want him to rusty in the first game.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's not apples to oranges, you're not following. Mariota played in a completely foreign offense from an NFL offense and he picked it up just fine. So have plenty of other rookies that have come from either small schools or spread offense. No reason Goff can't pick it up.
Yeah, ok. But Mariota was pretty close to a 4.0 GPA, Goff isn't sure where in the heck the sun rises. So I guess we'll see. I would love to see Goff kick some butt and help the Rams. I am sure we both agree on that!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Yeah, ok. But Mariota was pretty close to a 4.0 GPA, Goff isn't sure where in the heck the sun rises. So I guess we'll see. I would love to see Goff kick some butt and help the Rams. I am sure we both agree on that!

Mariota scored a 33 on the Wonderlic, Goff a 34.

Of the players listed in McGinn’s QB ratings for the 2016 Draft, Wentz rated the highest with a score of 40, while Kevin Hogan was next with a 38. That won’t surprise anyone. He went to Stanford.

Here are the Wonderlic scores of quarterbacks leaked to McGinn:
Carson Wentz 40
Jared Goff 34
Paxton Lynch 18
Connor Cook 25
Christian Hackenberg 24
Dak Prescott 25
Jacoby Brissett 24
Kevin Hogan 38
Jeff Driskell 29
Cardale Jones 25
Nate Sudfeld 28
Josh Woodrum 32

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm guessing that he got the "where does the sun rise" question wrong.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Well I really don't think Goff is as ready as the rest seem to think. I believe coming from a spread offense he won't perform this year very well at all. It's just too much to ask. Mannion came out of a pro style offense at OSU. I guess we will see.
Sounds like some serious Oregon bias. I get it. (y)
Naw I think Goff sits the whole year honestly. He's just not ready. No reason to force him.
Dude serious? Bubble wrap the guy who made the best throw Saturday?
Cooper and Thomas were both thuds.
Patience Augustas.
Well Goff is no Mariota in my book. Not even close. At least not yet. Mariota is canned lightning. Kid can run and throw for real. Really it's apples to oranges. Goff known more for his passing ability.
Mariota=hall of famer!!!
Goff=known only for that fringe skill called, PASSING!!!

Questioning the Cal Berkeley grads intellect based on one thing? I think I read he had a GPA of 3.8 by the way. At a better school than Mariottas.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like some serious Oregon bias. I get it. (y)

Dude serious? Bubble wrap the guy who made the best throw Saturday?

Patience Augustas.

Mariota=hall of famer!!!
Goff=known only for that fringe skill called, PASSING!!!

Questioning the Cal Berkeley grads intellect based on one thing? I think I read he had a GPA of 3.8 by the way. At a better school than Mariottas.
Mariota understands the sun rises in the East. Nuff said.