What do we do at QB if Bradford is out for extended time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sign another player? Which one?

• Vince Young

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Jimmy Clausen

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Brady Quinn

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • John Skelton

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Tim Tebow

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Stay the course

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
jrry32 said:
So off the subject of Panther fans and on the subject of the Rams savior...Tim Tebow?
I will delete this forum if Tebow becomes the QB.

(and I like Tebow)

:lmao:

I don't like the circus that is Tebow.

Don't want him anywhere near St. Louis. He's not even allowed to visit the Arch.

Lesson

Oh, really?
In all honesty, I would have liked the Rams to have developed a young QB, whether he was drafted or not, to backup Sam.
It's cool to see Thad Lewis is having some success, but I wish he wasn't released a few seasons ago.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
jrry32 said:
So off the subject of Panther fans and on the subject of the Rams savior...Tim Tebow?

(and I like Tebow)

You lie. We both know you'd love it if Tebow started! Would be so much fun to see the Rams on Sportscenter for once!

Plus...Kellen Clemens's QBing makes me sick and angry.

Lesson

Oh, really?
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:

(and I like Tebow)

You lie. We both know you'd love it if Tebow started! Would be so much fun to see the Rams on Sportscenter for once!

Then what the hell does Tebow's QBing do?

Make you want to burn your eye brows?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:

(and I like Tebow)

You lie.
You better hope the time doesn't come to call my bluff.

Slappy967

Starter
So since someone brought up the CFL what about Anthony Calvillo? If we can't resign American Kurt Warner, why not the Canadian version?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lesson said:
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:

(and I like Tebow)

Then what the hell does Tebow's QBing do?

Make you want to burn your eye brows?

It makes me happy. Because it is bad but so funny at the same time. Plus, when he inevitably comes up with a crazy play...it is awesome. Tebow is fun to watch...despite his awfulness. Clemens is just sad to watch.

It's like watching comedies. There are comedies that are so stupid that they are hilarious and then there are comedies that are just stupid and sad.

fancents86

Starter
I picked Tebow. He might not be the best passer, but who the hell catches our passes anyway? On a serious note having Tebow will cause some confusion for the opposing D and like someone said he is interesting to watch. Plus I'm a biased Gator fan who wants a Rams Tebow jersey :D

Slappy967

Starter
Sanchez is like a younger and prettier Clemens so I cannot in good conscience support that idea .

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
nighttrain said:
time to fire Shott and bring in new OC, take a flyer on Sanchez
train

You mean next year? Sanchez is out with injury.

A55VA6

Legend
Lesson said:
In all honesty, I would have liked the Rams to have developed a young QB, whether he was drafted or not, to backup Sam.
It's cool to see Thad Lewis is having some success, but I wish he wasn't released a few seasons ago.
It would be a higher pick but Marcus Mariota is an option if he comes out of the draft. Not saying Sam should lose his job at all, but give Sam a competition. Competition is always good. Mariota has some damn good wheels too. Guy can run, and throw just as well. Just a thought (I'm an Oregon fan, I watch this guy alot)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I still say we start Hekker at QB and lineup in punt formation on 1st,2nd and 3rd downs and run fakes. The defense is surely to get confused at some point. :ww:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mojo Ram said:
I still say we start Hekker at QB and lineup in punt formation on 1st,2nd and 3rd downs and run fakes. The defense is surely to get confused at some point. :ww:

The read-punt option?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
CGI_Ram said:
Mojo Ram said:

The read-punt option?
:lmao: Yeah,i'm drawing up a few plays as we speak. First one i got is just punt it and go on defense. I've got this other one where we send Steadman Bailey in motion and try to draw them offsides with the Hekker hard count.

You got anything to add?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A55VA6 said:
Lesson said:
It would be a higher pick but Marcus Mariota is an option if he comes out of the draft. Not saying Sam should lose his job at all, but give Sam a competition. Competition is always good. Mariota has some damn good wheels too. Guy can run, and throw just as well. Just a thought (I'm an Oregon fan, I watch this guy alot)

Teddy would be the ideal guy.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Fuckin hell you gotta go w/ Kellen right? Any one of those guys would have to learn an entire new system.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Angry Ram said:
freakin hell you gotta go w/ Kellen right? Any one of those guys would have to learn an entire new system.

Yep.

You don't make Clemens your backup if you don't plan on playing him.

Me personally; this whole situation sucks.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CGI_Ram said:
Angry Ram said:
freakin hell you gotta go w/ Kellen right? Any one of those guys would have to learn an entire new system.

Yep.

You don't make Clemens your backup if you don't plan on playing him.

Me personally; this whole situation sucks.

TEEEEEEEBOW!