What do we do at QB if Bradford is out for extended time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sign another player? Which one?

• Vince Young

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Jimmy Clausen

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Brady Quinn

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • John Skelton

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Tim Tebow

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Stay the course

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

Slappy967

Starter
If I didn't stop in 2009 then rest assured I will be watching the Punt Option offense on Monday night vs Seattle. Even if I will be tired after the Cardinals World Series champions parade earlier that day.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
MauiBoi808 said:
We Dont Have The Defense

FIXED.

The great disappearing defense.

Come on Fisher. This was 'supposed' to be your strength.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
MauiBoi808 said:
We Dont Have The Defense To Keep Tim Tebow In The Game

We don't have the defense to keep Clemens in the game.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Stranger said:
jrry32 said:
CGI_Ram said:
A55VA6 said:
So uh.. Mike Silver just said the Rams have discussed possibly signing Tebow.

:shock:

Doesn't sound like a Fisher move to me. Just saying.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! That would be brilliant if Sam really is hurt.

Sorry but Tebow is the only QB on the market that gives us a chance to win.
I'd support the move and start watching again.

Who it Mckelroy?

Greg McElroy out of Alabama. He was drafted late by the Jets and should know the playbook.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=65856&draftyear=2011&genpos=qb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/ds ... &genpos=qb</a>

fancents86

Starter
Why does Sanchez keep being brought up??? I'd rather smear my own feces on my face than have him on the team. Not to mention he's out for the season. I don't know why Fish and company would consider bringing in tebow when he was being traded from the Broncos but not when he's out of a job and cheaper?

Pho Kadat

Rookie
I say Fisher and VY mend past differences and the Rams become the feel-good hit of the season. Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends, and we're all richer for the experience.

iced

Fuck no to claussen

kid was garbage coming out and has been since...loved being the one of the few people to predict him falling out of the first round (especially after all the shit i got for it too)

A55VA6

Legend
iced said:
Fuck no to claussen

kid was garbage coming out and has been since...loved being the one of the few people to predict him falling out of the first round (especially after all the shit i got for it too)
Yeah I don't like Clausen.

Slappy967

Starter
At this point I think we sign two different QBs to back up Clemens. Since I doubt it's Warner or Favre I am thinking McElroy should be one of them.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I do find it a lil coincidental that Farve was on NFL network this morning and they asked if he was done. He said ya know it took me 20 years but I figured out I don't like getting hit lol

fancents86

Starter
Then he won't be coming to the Rams!! Plus as good as Favre was, he created just as much of a circus as Tebow. Remember Favre watch? At least Tebow isnt a douche and ask for the attention.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Peter King reports that it “sounds” like Sam Bradford‘s injury is as bad as the team feared.King adds that the Rams will bring in free agent quarterbacks for workouts on Monday.King lists Matt Leinart, Tyler Thigpen, and John Skelton as some speculative options for the Rams.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Rabid Ram said:
Vince Young
Jimmy Clausen
Brady Quinn
John Skelton
Tim Tebow
Stay the course

What do y'all think we will do if the unimaginable happens and Bradford is out for extended time or season.

Stay the course.
Why give up resources to get a short term QB for a team that was not going to win more than 7 games in the first place?

Doesn't make sense.

lockdnram21

Legend
Rambitious1 said:
Rabid Ram said:
Vince Young
Jimmy Clausen
Brady Quinn
John Skelton
Tim Tebow
Stay the course

What do y'all think we will do if the unimaginable happens and Bradford is out for extended time or season.

Stay the course.
Why give up resources to get a short term QB for a team that was not going to win more than 7 games in the first place?

Doesn't make sense.

They could use this as motivation you never know

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
lockdnram21 said:
Rambitious1 said:
Rabid Ram said:
Vince Young
Jimmy Clausen
Brady Quinn
John Skelton
Tim Tebow
Stay the course

Stay the course.

Doesn't make sense.

They could use this as motivation you never know

Motivation for what?

joeybittick

Rookie
I vote that we pool our resources and invent a time machine. Then we just have to decide if we want to go back in time and prevent the injury, or go forward in time and skip the agony the football gods seem to have in store for us this season.