What Cowboys fans are saying before and after the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bet the talent is closer than a passing opinion. You line our guys up position by position against their guys and the debate for who has more talent would be pretty close. Dallas lives off hype and stories of the past.

One example would be the offensive line. Dallas supposedly has thus great offensive line. But who balled out last night? The Rams O'Line outplayed them by a pretty good margin.

Our guys just have less time together. Week by week, that's going to be less of a difference.

I think there's merit to this opinion, but I also think coaching has a lot to do with it. Obviously, those things are always intertwined. I do think it's much closer than expected, and we could pass them by season's end due to our amazing coaching.