What Cowboys fans are saying before and after the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Holy cr@p, I now want the Rams O to hang a 50 burger on these SUMBICHES!
IF the Rams Hang a 50 Burger on the CowPie's I'll be singing ...

Happy Days.jpg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I do too, but I don't think the NFL can flex any games until week 6 or 7.

What the hell were they thinking, putting Indy@Seattle for Sunday night?!?

It is the obligatory shecocks national game against a team that will allow wussel wilson to look like a top QB.

nighttrain

Legend
"The NFL could have added some pizazz to this game by placing hurdles around the field. Both were very good hurdlers."
--------
"Not sure Elliot could get over a hurdle.. unless you put a pizza on the other side. "
funny stuff
train

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If we can slow Elliott and keep Dak from converting 1st downs with his legs; I feel we will win.

I respect this Dallas team... But, I also think we match up well against them.

Unless one of these teams gets turnover happy, it should be a close battle the whole way.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
That's a great sign for Bryant, and if the Cowboys can commit to moving him around in the scheme this week -- all the better. His now-legendary TD catch against the Cardinals came on a simple slant-dump route, followed by the three-time pro bowler juking the best CB in football and subsequently carrying nearly half of the defense into the end zone.

I've seen this play a few times now. You'd think it was the greatest play ever. Waaaay overrated play. Good play. Not great.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
After hearing Tony Romo in the booth the first few weeks of football. It is obvious the guy is a very smart football mind. Continually predicting the play before it's run.

I wonder how much of an effect having Romo retire has had on Dak and the offense as a whole?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
After hearing Tony Romo in the booth the first few weeks of football. It is obvious the guy is a very smart football mind. Continually predicting the play before it's run.

I wonder how much of an effect having Romo retire has had on Dak and the offense as a whole?

Good point, I'm sure Romo was able to tell Dak what he saw and how he should adjust.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!

I been wanting to hear him to to see if hes any good! Is he announcing our game Sunday?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
If we can slow Elliott and keep Dak from converting 1st downs with his legs; I feel we will win.

I respect this Dallas team... But, I also think we match up well against them.

Unless one of these teams gets turnover happy, it should be a close battle the whole way.
Agree. I think it's going to be a very exciting game.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
"The NFL could have added some pizazz to this game by placing hurdles around the field. Both were very good hurdlers."
--------
"Not sure Elliot could get over a hurdle.. unless you put a pizza on the other side. "
funny stuff
train

I thought that was great. Zeke does like a bit heavier/slower so far this year. Also, TG3 could have been an Olympic hurdler had he stuck with it. No offense to Elliott but he isn't that kind of athlete.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
FWIW...My younger brother is a huge crackwagon fan. He texted me this message just an hour ago..."Rams will walk all over us tomorrow" After I responded "we'll see" he said "Cowboys are 1-9 following a Monday night game in the Garret era."

Again, fwiw...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They gave us a former Cowboy as an announcer? C'mon.
This is starting to piss-me-off!! When the Rams are on CBS, they give us the Visiting Teams announcers! Now we are on FOX, and we are the Visiting Team and we get Former-CowPie's as announcers! When will we get some Former Rams as announcers!?! There are plenty out there!!

pissed-me-off-you-have.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I don't get any early game on Fox...Late games I get Whiners-Cards and Faders-Broncos...Really glad I have a good stream or I'd almost never see the Rams without going to an out-of-the-comfort-of-my-recliner location...