What Cardinals fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

desertdawg

UDFA
You really need to post here more often. You know our pain. We thought we were the only ones. :sneaky:

"Listen to me, you have to consider the possibility that the League doesn't like you. The League doesn't want you, in all probability, the League hates you."

You'd make a good motivational speaker like this guy was...

w0tf0j.jpg
Yamon, pain and Cardinals have gone together for a while as well. I think I will be posting more here though (if welcomed), the Rams are young, stacked with talent, and look to be extremely relevant.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
. I think I will be posting more here though (if welcomed)

Just follow the rules - attack the argument not the one who made it - and you will continue to be welcome here unless the Cardinals beat the crap out of the Rams tonight, in which case I will need a week to recover from any and all Cardinals fans. :fighting: :snicker:

desertdawg

UDFA
Just follow the rules - attack the argument not the one who made it - and you will continue to be welcome here unless the Cardinals beat the crap out of the Rams tonight, in which case I will need a week to recover from any and all Cardinals fans. :fighting: :snicker:
Absolutely, I will only come back this week if the Cards lose, that's my word homie.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Can we agree it's possible he might not be at his best?

Btw @desertdawg I read your linked post. Lambs? St Loses? Really? C'mon man. We don't call your team Tards do we? As one of your fellow members asked, "You OK there bud?" LOL

Um... we don't? :D

I guess I don't really care if fans use terms like that on their site or at least not here. They are fans after all. Next you're going to say I shouldn't use the term shecocks. :cool:

The Lambs thing gets under my skin as well but only when I read it in supposed columns or blogs or if someone tries to come in here with it. Then I think it is crass as I would if they used Tards or shecocks or whatever derogatory term. On a fan site for the opposing team though? - meh.

azcards

UDFA
Um... we don't? :D

I guess I don't really care if fans use terms like that on their site or at least not here. They are fans after all. Next you're going to say I shouldn't use the term shecocks. :cool:

The Lambs thing gets under my skin as well but only when I read it in supposed columns or blogs or if someone tries to come in here with it. Then I think it is crass as I would if they used Tards or shecocks or whatever derogatory term. On a fan site for the opposing team though? - meh.

I just call my team what the other posters do in the thread, that way I blend in :cool:. Tards, Turds, Dead Birds are the main three that are used I believe.

desertdawg

UDFA
I just call my team what the other posters do in the thread, that way I blend in :cool:. Tards, Turds, Dead Birds are the main three that are used I believe.
'5 inch finch" is also common in some areas. I had to dump a girlfriend one time, she was from bean town, and couldn't pronounce the word Cardinals to save her life. "Coddnoes"

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
'5 inch finch" is also common in some areas. I had to dump a girlfriend one time, she was from bean town, and couldn't pronounce the word Cardinals to save her life. "Coddnoes"
Did she at least say they were wikkid ahsum?

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
They didn't in 99-01. This town, or really most towns in the country, would support an NFL team first if they could string together consistent seasons. The only reason this is currently a baseball town is because the Redbirds are consistent.
Nah, the baseball team was here first so it distinguished the 2 when the guys were talking sports! I never said football cardinals, I said big red. The cardinals were/are the baseball team!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I had to dump a girlfriend one time, she was from bean town, and couldn't pronounce the word Cardinals to save her life. "Coddnoes"

Her name wasn't Laurie was it? I dated an 18-year old when I was 30 who was from Boston, or as she would pronounce it "Bastan." She made me take her to see the Red Sox play the A's in Oakland on several occasions. The age difference was worse than the accent and finally killed off the relationship.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAHQ-9Fniac

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Her name wasn't Laurie was it? I dated an 18-year old when I was 30 who was from Boston, or as she would pronounce it "Bastan." She made me take her to see the Red Sox play the A's in Oakland on several occasions. The age difference was worse than the accent and finally killed off the relationship.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAHQ-9Fniac

Great song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desertdawg

UDFA
Nah, the baseball team was here first so it distinguished the 2 when the guys were talking sports! I never said football cardinals, I said big red. The cardinals were/are the baseball team!
The Cardinals are the oldest continuous football club in the United States, 1898.