What Broncos fans are saying after their team got dismantled by the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Since I don't watch their network I had to google his name to see who you're talking about. :LOL:

My bad. :banana: :LOL: :seizure: I'll take your word for his suckitude. I'm sure it's well deserved. ;)
Easily misunderstood Alan
All networks are a 4 letter word.;)

RamWoodie

Legend
NEWSFLASH!!! This is what Bronco Fans Are Saying:

WE GOT WHIPPED...............PERIOD!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is from a Broncos game thread. They were in the last Super Bowl, have one of the greatest NFL QB's ever, and are now 7-3. Yet they want the HC and OC fired plus they don't think too highly of Peyton Manning. It just goes to show that fans are fans and can get stupidly irrational after a loss, lol.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=557318

Week 11 GDT: Denver Broncos @ Saint Louis Rams

Klis on twitter saying the stadium is full of Broncos fans
--------
Talib still asleep it'd appear.
--------
What run game? We don't even try to run.
--------
It's ridiculous that the team employs Brandon McManus but can't even trust him to kick a 53 yarder in a dome
--------
Wake the hell up
-------
Maybe one game Peyton will man up and play under center and we'll run the ball.
--------
Taking bets on whether we throw any passes over 10 yards today.....
-------
We're just straight up getting beat today.
--------
Team may as well head home at half, no one is interested in playing today.
--------
I wonder when the last time the broncos got shut out in the first half? Has it happened since PFM got here?
--------
Thank god the Rams are the Rams.
--------
12 rushing yards in the first half. CHAMPIONSHIP!
---------
This a yucky game.
--------
This team looks downright pathetic
-------
There's really no excuse for this. Denver is one of the most supremely talented teams in the league, and our coaching staff has been unable to maximize their abilities all season. I've never seen such a superior team consistently underperform like we have this year. We should be 9-0. We're fortunate to be 7-2.
-------
Not to mention our freaking head coach cannot manage a game. So frustrated we use a time out after the clock winds down to 30 something seconds before the half.
-------
The sooner Gase gets snapped up for a HC job the better.
-------
They can all walk home with Fox & Manning leading them.
-------
See what having a good kicker does?
If we were in that position we'd have punted it away
---------
Not really. He just knows that our kicker would miss.
---------
We get out coached almost every game and now we are getting out played. Aren't we supposed to hit our stride? Lol.
--------
Manning is stubborn and our o line sucks. This team will not go anywhere in the playoffs. I'm tired of hearing the coaches talk about the need to run the ball. They have no commitment to it
--------
This team is full of sissy girls and an idiotic offensive coordinator that is obsessed with the dink & dunk. I'm done watching this nonsense. This team is in shambles since the Super Bowl. EXPOSED!!!
-------
If the Rams are smart they won't go in to a prevent defense. Keep blitzing manning and they will gets some sacks
-------
Manning has been trash all game. Hopefully this is a wake up call and leads the coaching staff to take a long hard look at their offensive philosophy.
--------
Not sure what he saw right there. STL secondary making extremely athletic INTs..
--------
Manning has been absolutely dreadful. Gase and Fox need to man up and get him on a leash.
-------
Pathetic performance. Pathetic playcalling. Manning was garbage. The line is atrocious. Anderson, Marshall, and Sanders are the only ones who appeared to care
-------
Manning is out there doing whatever the hell he wants. He's out there getting Denver's receivers destroyed today.
-------
Both teams have scored a touchdown today, the thing splitting these teams is that their kicker inspires confidence from 55 yards
--------
That is the most simplistic and ignorant way of looking at this game. This team was overmatched from the start. Yes, the points Zuerlein scored were the difference in the game, but he's not the reason they won. Their defensive and offensive lines bullied us all game. That's why they won. Also, our QB looked pathetic.
---------
You think THAT is the difference between the two teams?

One team has ran for over 100 yards with a great balance of playcalling.

One team has turned the ball over (including downs) 4 times.

I am sick to death of hearing these commentators say, "10 rushes for 29 yards". What do you expect with this draw rubbish and us not calling two running plays in a run all game?

Run from shotgun on 1st down. Get 2 yards. Don't run again for another 10 plays on Offense. It's disgusting and heads need to roll for it. It's about time someone is publicly critical of this rubbish. CJ Anderson looked good with the ball in his hand, but Manning and his damn ego refuses to be out done by anyone. Atrocious.
---------
This game was super frustrating to watch only thing that could have made it worse.. is if we lost to the Raiders.
--------
We got out coached today, plain and simple. The fact that we could have gotten the ball back before half with over a minute left and decided against using timeouts is beyond me. USE YOUR TIMEOUTS, they don't roll over, and leaving timeouts on the board is just plain stupid to me.... I'm pry overreacting but I believe Fox's job should be in jeopardy. He is very replaceable, and we need a coach that can elevate our talent and get the best out of them.
--------
Jeff Fisher is everything Fox isn't. If you look at the Rams the last few years they actually play up to the level of superior competition, whereas Fox tends to wilt in pressure situations.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Found this lil gem in a bronco game day thread

roushmartin6 said:Today 12:03 PMCoaching staff needs fired. Hire John Gruden, Manning retires, sign Bradford for cheap and let him and Brock duke it out in training camp, thats how you get this team back on track

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
tumblr_l2ys14gJQP1qc073co1_r2_400.gif

:ROFLMAO:- the denver broncos

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
ahahahahahahahahahah, LOL.....Seee what I was saying.....Aghagagaggagggdghadsfhfkf....I'm chokin
They are a team with a lot of talent and put together a complete game today.

If he thinks this is a complete game, wait till we get this O-Line (great job today), QB, & WR all together on the same page....I mean....Offense still isn't clicking....But Bahahahhahh-Wahshshahahahlkkk

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
McClown? For that hit? Really? What a bunch of whiy bitches. Winning makes people the biggest bunch of whiny turds when things don't go their way.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes. Suggesting Manning is their problem... is... Pretty poor sign of football intelligence.

What a spoiled bunch.

Seriously. Most QBs would have gotten sacked 6-10 times today. Manning was getting the ball out so quickly that our pass rush couldn't get there most o the game. Unfortunately, when you have to do that as a QB, it makes it difficult for you to let longer routes develop.

Funniest thing is that they seem to be giving us less respect after getting their ass kicked than they did before the game. :LOL:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Their gripes over the pathetic commitment to the run game is spot on though. They played right into our strengths.
Denver only ran the ball 10 times. That made our LB's jobs pretty easy today.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
QuotE="HometownBoy, post: 448635, member: 1010"]McClown? For that hit? Really? What a bunch of whiy bitches. Winning makes people the biggest bunch of whiny turds when things don't go their way.[/QUOTE]
Thats because they are a hunch of bandwagon bitches

Penguin.

Rookie
To be honest, the McLeod hit was brutal. Mark Baron, Rodney McLeod, and TJ McDonald are going to be the first three safties in the NFL charged with murder. They WILL kill someone by the time this season is over.

But in all seriousness, if I were a receiver I would want no part of this secondary.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Seriously. Most QBs would have gotten sacked 6-10 times today. Manning was getting the ball out so quickly that our pass rush couldn't get there most o the game. Unfortunately, when you have to do that as a QB, it makes it difficult for you to let longer routes develop.

Funniest thing is that they seem to be giving us less respect after getting their ass kicked than they did before the game. :LOL:

Same with Hill. Stopping Denver's pass rush was just friggin' awesome!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I would love to see a Hitler is a Broncos fan and he is pissed vid rRamzFanz hahahahaha

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Same with Hill. Stopping Denver's pass rush was just friggin' awesome!

Yep. Hill did what I've been bagging Davis to do. He stayed in the pocket, used his awareness to find throwing lanes, and got the ball out. He made a couple of nice plays with his feet but for the most part, he did it with his mind. Davis just panicked too often. And DCs caught onto it.

That's the biggest thing Hill offers us. Composure.

Rainram

Starter
Yep. Hill did what I've been bagging Davis to do. He stayed in the pocket, used his awareness to find throwing lanes, and got the ball out. He made a couple of nice plays with his feet but for the most part, he did it with his mind. Davis just panicked too often. And DCs caught onto it.

That's the biggest thing Hill offers us. Composure.
Yup.

(And that's something will take a 2015 rookie 2-3 years to learn. sigh.)

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rabid Ram said:
Found this lil gem in a bronco game day thread

roushmartin6 said:Today 12:03 PMCoaching staff needs fired. Hire John Gruden, Manning retires, sign Bradford for cheap and let him and Brock duke it out in training camp, thats how you get this team back on track
Oh god..he forgot to men the best qb of bronco history, Tebow!!! He's still available.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Even when they were lining up 6 OLmen they couldn't stop the rush from forcing Manning into quick and sometimes poor throws

They had the pass rush working today for sure