What Broncos fans are saying after their team got dismantled by the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This game will be rebroadcast in IMAX on Peyton’s forehead, starting this afternoon at 4:30pm, 8:00pm, and 11:30pm, Mountain Standard time.
:LOL:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'd go bit by bit through that piece of garbage, but... not worth it. Well, I thought it was a piece by a guy from USA Today, but that's just the photo. Still... it's a homer for the Broncos and the rest of this post applies.

Shaun Hill isn't a nobody journeyman QB.

And any time we as Rams fans read an article with "The Rams played well but..." then we KNOW that the rest of the article will be dedicated to letting us all know that the Rams had NO BUSINESS winning even if the opponent (Denver in this case) played their 2nd stringers, half of them in casts...

I mean... I'll have to shower to get the stink of that article off of me...

Oh, and my very good friend is STILL blowing up my phone about how the season is over and he won't watch any more Bronco games and...yadda, yadda, yadda...

Geez, if the Broncos don't win by 20, they completely lose their crap...

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
wow what kinda bitchy spoiled brat fans complain about having the best QB in NFL history

Alan

Legend
Dodgersrf with this:
The fact of the matter is that Fox doesn't suck.
What happened on the field today has nothing to do with Fox and yes, they do suffer from an incredibly high amount of suckitude. I know this to be true despite not having seen anything on Fox since 2008.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
2014-11-16 13.33.16.jpg

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I'm loving this! All of the crap those Broncos fans were talking before the game and then they watch their team get punched in the mouth by our Rams. I bet they won't be taking this team lightly again in the near future. Watching the look on their fans' faces was priceless.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What happened on the field today has nothing to do with Fox and yes, they do suffer from an incredibly high amount of suckitude. I know this to be true despite not having seen anything on Fox since 2008.
Clearly YOU are not fair OR balanced.:cool:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
They sound hungry. Maybe they'd like a TJ McRib.

B2mVzrSCYAAFRfM.jpg

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Just goes to show you how spoiled a lot of fans are. I lived in Massachusetts my last two years in the Air Force and those fans are just nuts. They lose a game and all of a sudden the season is over. A lot of fans out there don't realize how good they have it. Remember earlier this year when Packers fans were freaking out as well? I guess when your team has been good for so long any loss is just not fathomable.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
:p I was referring to John Fox.

Alan

Legend
RamFan503 with this:
Clearly YOU are not fair OR balanced.:cool:
Based on me believing that a leopard can't change his spots? :LOL:

While I haven't tuned into their network since 2008, I have had the pleasure of seeing them be made fun of by every other network. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
Dodgersrf pointing out my faux pas:
:p I was referring to John Fox.
Since I don't watch their network I had to google his name to see who you're talking about. :LOL:

My bad. :banana: :LOL: :seizure: I'll take your word for his suckitude. I'm sure it's well deserved. ;)