What Bills fans are saying before the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, being a Bills fan kind of stinks
The 3 things they are most famous for are
1) losing 4 straight SB
2) Losing to the Music City Miracle
3) OJ.....

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm not underestimating the Bills at all. They have a really good D and I hate playing mobile QB's because we don't usually do well with them. However, if we can contain Shady and keep Tyrod from picking up a ton of running yardage we should win. But we gotta find a way to get Gurley going. Don't care if it's with catches either.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
This is a game where the Rams need to keep their head on straight. Last time we played Rex he kicked our ass if I remember correctly.
We also seem to have a harder time against 3-4 defenses than 4-3.

Rex has his team firing on all cylinders right now and has a very dangerous QB when out of the pocket. If we can stay disciplined on defense we stand a chance. If we don't then it's going to be a long long day.

We more than stand a chance.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
What I think the Rams need to do is imagine that they're playing the Seahawks, we should come out on top of the dogfight then...

But in all seriousness, this is going to be one tough game, I'm hoping that we can hit them while they're still on their 'high' after beating the Pats and sneak the win.

I do hope that TG has a big game too, I think he needs it, just to settle his (and fans') nerves.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, being a Bills fan kind of stinks
The 3 things they are most famous for are
1) losing 4 straight SB
2) Losing to the Music City Miracle
3) OJ.....
You forgot one other heartburn inducing thing......

Buffalo Wangs!!!
Homemade_buffalo_wings.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
In all seriousness, from the comments I have read, the Buffalo Bill fan base is as grounded as any I have encountered so far. I have always pulled for Buffalo in the AFC East. ANYONE but the shitbird putriots.

As far as this game, I think of it like 2 teams looking in the mirror. Whoever gets the most turnovers wins me thinks. I can see TGII somehow getting his in this game too. Not sure why, as that Dline is incredible against the run, but I just get a weird feeling. What I hope is that the Rams keep throwing the ball downfield more and more. That has been the difference the last few games. Even if you don't score, you gotta flip the field on a team like this.

Bruce2980

Starter
Too late for that! Top athletes will use anything for additional motivation. Trash talk against them at your own risk.
This is going to be used as the motivational speech for the entire defense before the game. I guarantee you that the Rams have so much respect for Donald that they will beat the SH*T out of anyone disrespecting one of their teammates, especially one of the caliber of Donald. This D is going to light it up on Sunday. Thanks Rex, this may be the year that the Rams get revenge on all the smack talkers in the league the past few years. Niners are on the list because of Steve Young and his giggling opening weekend referring to this team as the SOSAR.

Psycho_X

Legend
they got rid of one of their only passing game weapons (Cook) in the offseason,

CDJo4EgHwbaPS.gif

By the way, have seen a couple articles asking if Jared Cook is a bust for Green Bay yet. I guess Aaron Rodgers throwing the balls to him don't magically make them stick to his hands.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
In all seriousness, from the comments I have read, the Buffalo Bill fan base is as grounded as any I have encountered so far. I have always pulled for Buffalo in the AFC East. ANYONE but the shitbird putriots.

As far as this game, I think of it like 2 teams looking in the mirror. Whoever gets the most turnovers wins me thinks. I can see TGII somehow getting his in this game too. Not sure why, as that Dline is incredible against the run, but I just get a weird feeling. What I hope is that the Rams keep throwing the ball downfield more and more. That has been the difference the last few games. Even if you don't score, you gotta flip the field on a team like this.

I agree they are looking in the mirror, these two teams while not totally similar are about the same level of competition. Pressure on the QB and turnovers will be the difference.

Yeah, but Buffalo is PROUD of that one.....

I consider myself something of a wing aficionado and I used to travel pretty extensively so have eaten them in a lot of places. I always knew where the best sushi place was in each of the cities I traveled to routinely as well as where to get the best wings.

The very best wings I have ever had were in upstate New York, but not in Buffalo. Instead, it was Rochester at a place who's name I cannot remember right now. I went there just a few times before it ended up closing. I love a place that makes their own blue cheese and they had a tasty variety.

@Selassie I was at my favorite wing place here in SWFL, but he drank so much he doesn't even remember being in town.

Bruce2980

Starter
CDJo4EgHwbaPS.gif

By the way, have seen a couple articles asking if Jared Cook is a bust for Green Bay yet. I guess Aaron Rodgers throwing the balls to him don't magically make them stick to his hands.
Apparently Greenbay thought Cook's catching problems were due to the Rams QBs throwing the ball into his hands. Now your saying that it may now be occurring to them that the problem is in the hands of Cook himself? What a strange world we live in.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
6f62882c4435463f9f97099a224a76e7.png

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
What I think the Rams need to do is imagine that they're playing the Seahawks, we should come out on top of the dogfight then...

You have this in blue font but it's right on the mark. A tough team, running QB, etc... we need to play them just like we play the Seahags......

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
You have this in blue font but it's right on the mark. A tough team, running QB, etc... we need to play them just like we play the Seahags......

I know, I was being facetious, I see the bills as a similar kinda team, but better - we squeezed a win over them, so why not the Bills. Its just that Fisher really ups his game against the 'hawks - I think we can do it you know...