What 49ers Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Might as well, the 49ers are a dumpster fire and will be for quite some time too.
--------
They have to blow that thing up and start over. Again.
--------
As a bay area resident I can confirm that at least 95% of the Niner fan base has jumped ship and are now pretending to be die hard warriors fans

Burn baby burn!!

--------

CrazyHarryExplosion09.gif

--------

rat.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Don't insult rats by comparing them to Sixty-Niner fans. The poor rats never did anything to deserve such a comparison.

I hope we stomp those fuckers flat. Go Rams!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/183629-san-francisco-49ers-st-louis-rams-pregame/

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs ST LOUIS RAMS- pregam

will this be the game we find balance on offense?? ...our offensive line needs to step it up, the Rams front 4 is fast and aggressive, I can see a 7 sack game against us if we aren't prepared as usual
---------
Rams win it with a suicide squeeze in the 9th inning.
--------
They should just play 7 on the oline all the time
---------
I actually see us winning this game.

LOLOLOLOL jk we gon get rekt. I could see the coaching staff using kap's sore hand as an excuse not to play him. gabber comes out and get lit up, aka aaron donald and robert quin f**k him up. the defense plays well enough, so it isnt a blow out, but by no means is this game ever close.
--------
I actually see it being close to 10. maybe more, seriously, martin, devey, and pears are about to make them money. this will be the coup d'etat for the oline, the thing that will make them finally lose their positions. I think finally we will see permanent change there.
--------
Most sacks allowed by a team in league history is 12. That record is in serious jeopardy in this game.
--------
This has look of 43-3 game with 2 defensive/ST scores.
--------
The Rams defense is just nasty. Kap is not going to have anytime to throw again. Rams might break the sack record this game.
sad.gif

Rams 17
49ers 3
-------
21-6 Rams. Our MVP Dawson lights up the scoreboard.
-------
We are going to get molested this weekend.
-------
Not looking good! 25- 13 RAMS and that's being kind i would say.
-------
It's going to be closer than you think. Foles is a slow ass mofo and if we can get some pass rush going we can hit him and cause turnovers.

We have to shut down their run game and hope our corners can maintain coverage while we get pressure with base formations or the occasional blitz. Again, Foles is a slow ass b***h azz.

On offense -- our o-line needs to have an attitude adjustment. Boone and Staley need to call out the right side and effin get on their cases to play like real men.

Kap needs an attitude adjustment too. He needs to have a "no mind" experience like the last samurai and just play from his heart, not his work in progress football brain.
--------
Gurley 200 yards 3tds

Rams 35
49ers 3
-------
Aaron Lynch 2.5 sacks, that will be the highlight of the game!!!!
wink.gif

Oh and the 9ers squeeze a win outta the Rams, 49ers win it 20-17.
up.gif

In case you're wondering, no the offense still looked inconsistent.
cheeky.gif

--------
Gurley is going to run all over our defense. We have no speed or pursuit which is a huge issue against their zone running scheme. Austin probably burns us on a sweep too. Foles will have a decent game with no pressure on him, because they'll be in short yardage situations and we'll be playing from behind. I don't think we'll be able to run on their defense, but Kaepernick may have a decent game.
-------
surrender.gif

Hopefully the Rams are fwendly so we can hug and trade jerseys post game.
wallbash.gif

-------
I wonder if we will practice this week. Don't want to tire our guys out. Got to treat them with care and affection.
-------
Im just hoping for a Tomsupa v Mangini slap fight
-------
We are playing sheep and their biggest threat is named girlie.
Niners 28-10
-------
So maybe they put us out our misery. Do us a solid like with Alex ?
-------
Chryst needs to start calling ALL quick release routes. We need to start cheating to counteract the horrible OL. The only way Kap will have success against the Rams pass rush is if he gets the ball out quickly.
-------
We aint winning this game, I know that for sure...maybe its close...nah take that back.
unsure.gif

-------
we own the rams, remember?
-------
Man ol' man Todd Gurley is gonna rip us a new assh*le this weekend.
eek.gif

--------
gonna be another beat down that Dline gonna eat kap for lunch. 24-9 rams
--------
Niners are gonna win this easy. Kap over 100 rushing, 2tds.
--------
Rams favored -8 1/2 now. Lol. Largest spread in the NFL this week.
--------
The Browns were only getting 6 last week at St. Louis getting 8 1/2 is embarrassing.
--------
I think the 49er's will make a close game out of it and the Rams will win by 3 points.

The 49er's defense will be keying on Gurley and will force Nick Foles to pass.

Just as the Rams will force Kaep to pass. So let's see who gets the best protection and the more accurate.

I still think that it will come down to the last field goal.
--------
I predict strong periods of high pressure coming in from the right side between 10 am to around 1:20 pm.
--------
Anybody have the over/under of the number of sacks for Aaron Donald?

This shall be ugly...
--------
-------
Rams are a very physical team, Hyde and Bush not gonna be intact at the end of this game
-------
No changes to the line...this will be Kaep's last game as a starter in a 9er uniform. He's the fall guy and it will be tough to watch.
-------
If Bush gets the ball, he'll head for the nearest sideline.
--------
49ers will win this game. 49ers have won 3 of the last 4 match ups.
wink.gif

---------
We gonna get raped by a gurly man

jap

Legend
Most sacks allowed by a team in league history is 12. That record is in serious jeopardy in this game.

Damn right!!! This game looks like an excellent candidate to set or get close to a new sack record. I only wish Chris Long and 'Tree were ready to roll for this one.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Browns fans were entertaining but this is by far the most enjoyable "What the ? fans are saying" thread ever.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Is Blaine Gabbert still their #2 ?
They may want to give him some reps this week.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
will this be the game we find balance on offense?? ...our offensive line needs to step it up, the Rams front 4 is fast and aggressive, I can see a 7 sack game against us if we aren't prepared as usual
No doubt in my mind!!(y):headexplosion:

LOLOLOLOL jk we gon get rekt. I could see the coaching staff using kap's sore hand as an excuse not to play him. gabber comes out and get lit up, aka aaron donald and robert quin f**k him up. the defense plays well enough, so it isnt a blow out, but by no means is this game ever close.
A Man with vision!!(y):shocked::pillowfight::D

--------
This has look of 43-3 game with 2 defensive/ST scores.
These Guys Really know their Football!!:thinking::snicker::shades:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Rams may give the 9ers no choice, after the 1st quarter!! ( I wonder what the record is for most sacks in a single quarter!?!)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Browns fans were entertaining but this is by far the most enjoyable "What the ? fans are saying" thread ever.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. After enduring 30+ years of "Niners this and Niners" that while living in the Bay area, this is sweet. To lose this game on Sunday would be unthinkable. The thought of Kaepernick running wild and smirking on our sidelines might cause me to fire up my first doobie in 35 years. :headexplosion:

Yes, he's #2.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yes, he's #2.

If Gabbert's their number two, we're in a great position. Gabbert, as we know from his Jaguars days, is atrocious. If you guys think that Kaepernick is bad - which he really is - Gabbert is so much worse at pocket presence, panicking under pressure, taking sacks, etc. As much as I want to smash Krappernick into next week, Gabbert would break that sack record in a hurry. No lie.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love love love how the niners have just imploded this year makes me happy

...but the rams have taught me to keep my words sweet in case ya made to eat them ....please Rams beat the whiners

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To lose to the 49ers this Sunday, or even have the score be close, would be a nightmare for Rams fans.

I see this as a MUST win game. Lose this game and you bring copious amounts of doubt into the organization, from top to bottom. How does everybody "buy in" to something that doesn't work?

Rams damn well better win this game. It's a stepping stone to the next level and when you play a QB that is absolutely lost- I mean, the guy (Kaepernick) hit a trainer in the head with one of his throws last week.

A loss would have me really questioning Fisher's command of his team.

It's high time for a blowout.

I can not overstate that we can not underestimate them, as a team, or a fan base. They are like a wounded animal, who just had a come to Jesus moment in their lockeroom after their latest loss.

Don't know about the players or coaches but for a long-time fan of 50+ years there is no such thing as a trap game between the Rams and the 49ers. The Rams are 63-65-3 vs the 49ers. Anything can happen at anytime between these two teams when they meet, no matter how good or awful each team is.

o lose this game on Sunday would be unthinkable.
Yup!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
We are going to get molested this weekend.
-------
Man ol' man Todd Gurley is gonna rip us a new assh*le this weekend.
eek.gif

--------
gonna be another beat down that Dline gonna eat kap for lunch. 24-9 rams
--------
I predict strong periods of high pressure coming in from the right side between 10 am to around 1:20 pm.
--------
Rams are a very physical team, Hyde and Bush not gonna be intact at the end of this game
-------
We gonna get raped by a gurly man

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Let's hope the Rams don't trade for this guy.
http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/10...isputes-report-of-altercation-with-joe-staley

Vernon Davis disputes report of altercation with Joe Staley
By David Fucillo@NinersNation on Oct 29, 2015

Vernon Davis was asked about the alleged altercation with Joe Staley. His response is not really surprising. It's all BS, anyway.

The San Francisco 49ers had locker room availability Thursday afternoon, and tight end Vernon Davis was among those speaking to the media. His presence came due to recent reports of discord in the locker room.

On Tuesday, socalisteph mentioned that two players had gotten into an altercation in the locker room when one called out Colin Kaepernick, and the other defended him. Later that day, BASG reported Vernon Davis and Joe Staley were the principles, with Davis calling out Kap, and Staley defending Kap. Our own Jennifer Lee Chan suggested it was more than just a verbal altercation, and Matt Maiocco later reported that to be the case.

On Wednesday, Davis said he would make himself available to discuss it, and on Thursday he did. And in doing so, he seemingly denied it:

Taylor Price @TaylorPrice
Vernon Davis: "I love Joe (Staley)."

Eric Branch had a more specific quotation from Vernon in response to whether there was an altercation, and you can view more quotations in Cam Inman's article:

I don't recall that. I don't know where that's coming from

"Recall" and "recollection" is always a fun word to cover one's butt without fully denying something. I have quite a few friends that work in government jobs, and I often get asked to be a reference on their background check. Since I don't follow people around 24/7, I don't know everything about them. And so, when I get asked something that might prove truthful, but I'm not entirely sure, I go with, "Not to my recollection". Basically, just keep it safe.

Do I think Vernon is lying? In some ways yes, and in some ways no. It's up there with whether or not I think Jed York was lying he denied being involved in leaks related to Jim Harbaugh last year. I think in reality these kinds of situations involve maneuvering words to best suit their needs. It is certainly possible neither thing happened. I wasn't there, so I can't say with 100 percent certainty that either definitely did happen.

But enough nonsense has happened that I am not going to let someone blow smoke up my butt on this kind of thing. In reality, it's just exhausting enough that I am not inclined to care a whole lot. And considering how this season is going, does anybody actually think this situation is going to get better between now and Week 17?

I am a little bit fascinated by how ugly this dumpster fire can get, but I've long since moved past actually believing denials at this point.
--------
lol... No worries, VD. I believe ya' 100%...

e305bcfc266d2a89eb7c2335a32d2c61ad566d0ea13d481f6636afccb1c28a30.jpg

---------
If anyone offers a 7th round pick
take it and be done with him
---------
Do you recall dropping a pass, Vernon?
Well…uh….no?
--------
He has not recollected anything
Since that hit, neither his thoughts nor small quantity of passes coming his way.
--------
Vernon calling out Kap
Is like a hospital mocking charity. VD has given up a long time ago. He’s actually become kind of weird if you follow him on Facebook…
---------
I think Kap started this whole "whisper" campaign to be get himself traded to Miami
I mean we all saw this coming when he posted that picture with the Dolphins hat!!!
--------
e02d621b0303ada95a749436158b814d_f90e773ffb588be899ee6dfa45260f0c.jpg

Shi7storm is coming.
-------
Can we just trade him already? Or cut him? Either produce on the field or do your thing with your smoothies.
---------
I could see this
I mean, Vernon Davis is a lot of things, personable really isn’t one of them. He’s always been a weirdo. Even that strange "turn around" he had under Singletary. It was always so contrived somehow. Every time he speaks, I cringe a little. He’s just a weird dude that I bet isn’t on anybody’s best friend list. But, whatever. What do I know? Who cares? Why bother? Someone get me off this thing.
--------
Soooo he calls out Kap while he's sitting out the game? Even if he did, I would probably, politely, tell him to STFU.
---------
Vernon Be Like....

f0g8wpd8yc6ak77b7biu.gif

---------
please don't inflict Justin Bieber on me
That dude is incredibly annoying.
---------
So......things are going swimmingly this year!
--------
I now find the words "dumpster fire" to be too cute to describe this team
We are more like a nuclear testing facility. Massive (decorum) bombs just keep dropping everyday.
-------
Colin Kaepernick dates a players Ex Girlfriend
Now players are fighting each other because of Kap?

Jay Glazer saying Kap is on an Island?

Kap this and Kap that.

And he is on the same level as Tim Tebow whenever he faces Seattle and Arizona defenses.

But he looks like an elite QB when he faces a defense like the Jags.
----------
Which coach gets fired at season bye
Geep?
Mancini?
McGlusglooo (I don’t care what your name is!)
The QB coach?
The WR coach?
The TE coach?
The O-Line coaches?
The D-Line coaches?
The doctors who keep saying ok to play Hyde?
joan in accounting?
--------
Remember when the 49ers were fun?