Wentz to start game one

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow a lot of you guys in here are clearly rooting to be right about wentz rather than rooting for your "favorite" teams quarterback....it's sad really...every single TINY opportunity you get you say look at me look at me i was right. Goff V. Wentz is far from over (as i hope you are smart enough to realize).

Just think...the hardcore wentz guys who have been hardcore wentz guys since before the draft...what is your agenda? Are you under the impression we don't remember where you stand? (Despite you posting nearly every day about it). WE GET IT. Yall wanted Wentz. Now stop telling me my quarterback is shit and how smart you are.

I haven't been posting much as of late but now I won't even be visiting for the foreseeable future. Regardless of what you wentz guys claim your agendas are you are making this place toxic. I don't want to have to.defend my team to other "rams fans" who only want to talk about how good another teams quarterback is.

Peace and love yall

Last edited:

RamWoodie

Legend
Wow a lot of you guys in here are clearly rooting to be right about wentz rather than rooting for your "favorite" teams quarterback....it's sad really...every single TINY opportunity you get you say look at me look at me i was right. Goff V. Wentz is far from over (as i hope you are smart enough to realize).

Just think...the hardcore wentz guys who have been hardcore wentz guys since before the draft...what is your agenda? Are you under the impression we don't remember where you stand? (Despite you posting nearly every day about it). WE GET IT. Yall wanted Wentz. Now stop telling me my starting quarterback is crap and how smart you are.

I haven't been posting much as of late but now I won't even be visiting for the foreseeable future. Regardless of what you wentz guys claim your agendas are you are making this place toxic. I don't want to have to.defend my team to other "rams fans" who only want to talk about how good another teams quarterback is.

Peace and love yall
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Despite what you're asserting you can't know because Wentz was not in the Rams camps...so that is pure speculation.

OTOH any objective person would consider it significant that with Wentz having only one preseason game and starting against a pretty good defense did well with 22-37 for 278 and 2 TDs. You're not being rational.

Here again you're just not being rational. The Rams had 3 QBs in camp and two out performed Goff...PERIOD!

Quite possible. I don't argue Goff has the tools...he doesn't have the mental yet...and that is significant right now. Fisher also has to win. He making the smart play for himself and Goff!!!

You're objectivity is lacking then. Once again Look at Wentz with one preseason game played...and it's easy that at this point he's way ahead of Goff!

Once again...I'm not buying what you're selling because it has no rational to it. It has no basis in fact for Goff while Wentz has proven fact thus far.

LOL

I can't. You really just claimed there was no rationale in me bringing up Fisher's history with his first round rookie QBs. Enough said.

The Browns are a pretty good defense? Jeez. I was just going to leave y'all pumping up the Browns defense alone because I don't want to tear Wentz down. He's a good kid, and I'm rooting for him.

But the Browns are a pretty good defense? The Browns have one of the five least talented defenses in football. Besides Joe Haden, how many of their starters can you name?(without Google)

My objectivity is lacking. This from the guy who claims the Browns have a pretty good defense.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's why I bet Keenum would make the first pass. Fisher is a pretty consistent and therefore, predictable person.

We can wish and want and hope and...., but at the end of the day...

Fisher's gonna be Fish. For good and bad.

And they want to give him an extension. FWIW, I chose not to make a bet on the first pass because I also was worried based on Fisher's history, despite my confidence in Goff.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Just think...the hardcore wentz guys who have been hardcore wentz guys since before the draft...what is your agenda? Are you under the impression we don't remember where you stand? (Despite you posting nearly every day about it). WE GET IT. Yall wanted Wentz. Now stop telling me my starting quarterback is crap and how smart you are.

Peace and love yall

I am with you NJ.

Between the Dak Prescott future hall of fame/Rams are idiots to pass on him/Goff is a bust/etc/etc posts and the I wanted Wentz/never was sold on Goff/holy crap let me off the sinking USS Goff posts I'm thinking about taking a mini-break myself. And what's crazy is this board is not as bad as the others, IMO this one's probably the most positive of them all which is why I post and read here the most.

Anyway, the irony between how this should be a great time to be a Rams fan, and how it's not now because of the above, is insane to me. We have a really nice QB room now for the first time in a long time. If Case struggles we have Mannion. If Mannion struggles bring on the kid and let him do his thing. We have a good OL now for the first time in a long time. None of us know how these QBs are going to turn out, the sky's not falling just yet.

But I gotta say that if the Rams lose tomorrow night I'm definitely going to need a vacation lol. Because all the Rams boards are going to melt down.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Peace and love yall

Differing opinions make the site a rich and diverse place. I'd no more want everyone to agree with me than you. The more diverse the inputs, the richer the conversations.

Sorry, but the Goff conversations devolved into "drink the kool-aid or gtfo" which hasn't been how this site ever worked, afaik.

It's always possible to disagree without being disagreeable and we don't have to click on or participate in every thread...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
And they want to give him an extension. FWIW, I chose not to make a bet on the first pass because I also was worried based on Fisher's history, despite my confidence in Goff.

Actually, I'm watching the work of the Lions OC Jim Bob Cooter and I'd go crazy for him as our HC. And I think he could develop Goff.

RamWoodie

Legend
LOL

I can't. You really just claimed there was no rationale in me bringing up Fisher's history with his first round rookie QBs. Enough said.

The Browns are a pretty good defense? Jeez. I was just going to leave y'all pumping up the Browns defense alone because I don't want to tear Wentz down. He's a good kid, and I'm rooting for him.

But the Browns are a pretty good defense? The Browns have one of the five least talented defenses in football. Besides Joe Haden, how many of their starters can you name?(without Google)

My objectivity is lacking. This from the guy who claims the Browns have a pretty good defense.

Let's just watch and see since you evade the real facts. Wentz started and did well...played 1 Preseason game. Goff won't even play...but it's not Goff's performance...it's Fisher in your mind.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Let's just watch and see since you evade the real facts. Wentz started and did well...played 1 Preseason game. Goff won't even play...but it's not Goff's performance...it's Fisher in your mind.

How can you even post laughing emotes about that?

If I thought Goff was a bust, I'd be throwing up in my trash can not thumpin my chest about how I liked the other QB. To each his own though, by all means get on with your bad self.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yep. Because the real facts say that Jeff Fisher has never started a rookie QB Week 1, despite drafting three QBs in the top 3 picks during his career as a head coach. Hard to evade that real fact. :whistle:

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Well, yeah, partly.

To ignore that is to diminish the impact of an HC on the development of a QB.

Goff still has to put in the work and learn and grow and all that.

But SOME of this has to be on Fisher, doesn't it?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually, I'm watching the work of the Lions OC Jim Bob Cooter and I'd go crazy for him as our HC. And I think he could develop Goff.

I've been popping in and out of watching that game. Seems like he's doing a good job. But I am always wary of HCs with no HC experience.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
@NJRamsFan @Merlin
LL

We'll sort out the riff raff.
62537524.jpg

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I've been popping in and out of watching that game. Seems like he's doing a good job. But I am always wary of HCs with no HC experience.

His resume is as impressive as his name isn't...LOL

RamWoodie

Legend
How can you even post laughing emotes about that?

If I thought Goff was a bust, I'd be throwing up in my trash can not thumpin my chest about how I liked the other QB. To each his own though, by all means get on with your bad self.
Can you find anywhere I said Goff is a bust? What I laugh at is one who tries to successfully evades the facts when it comes to Wentz and Goff thus far.

Now...how about you go read my post #153 before you jump to a conclusion???

bluecoconuts

Legend
"drink the kool-aid or gtfo" which hasn't been how this site ever worked, afaik.

Pffffft, that was the entire reason for this site, so guys can drink kool-aid together and not have to listen to debbie downers piss all over Bulger/Bradford/whoever.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Fisher must be really comfortable cause it seems like he's started another 5 year plan with his arrival in LA

/ Youngest team in the NFL again
/ Running scared with Gurley in preseason
/ revamped defense.....
/ #1 pick in the NFL draft inactive

I mean, are you kidding me?
What kinda honeymoon you think you're gonna get in LA?

All our opponents are gonna gameplay for Gurley.., I just don't see this working out this year and I'm the eternal Ram's optimist

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Memo to Prescott’s fanboys: Prescott performance will probably stop the talk about him challenging Romo to be the starter. Prescott made a lot of inaccurate throws.