Wentz to start game one

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KDS73

Rookie
Jim Schwartz already has the Eagles defense looking good. With some decent qb play from Wentz this year, they might be able to sneak into the playoffs. But then again, it is the Browns they're playing.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wentz looks good, but the playcalling has been great. Start him out with some short stuff to build some confidence, then put the ball out there for the players to make plays.
Goff will get there, wish it was tomorrow but alas

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wentz looks good, but the playcalling has been great. Start him out with some short stuff to build some confidence, then put the ball out there for the players to make plays.
Goff will get there, wish it was tomorrow but alas

You mean the jeff fisher method of having Goff throw mainly on 3rd and long isn't the optimum way to go? Who would have thought?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Philly will be talking Super Bowl after this cr@p, where this week they were saying 4-12....lol

Athos

Legend
It's the Browns.

RG III looks horrible.

It's still an NFL D. Far superior than anything Wentz has faced in his life at a speed he's never seen in his life given his FCS ROOTS.

C'mon. No need to try and down Wentz performance to make you feel better about Fishers putrid handing of Goff.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
C'mon. No need to try and down Wentz performance to make you feel better about Fishers putrid handing of Goff.
So you're saying others are posting with an agenda? That's ironical Athos.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
It's still an NFL D. Far superior than anything Wentz has faced in his life at a speed he's never seen in his life given his FCS ROOTS.

you sir are a fan..yes

But posting Fishers handling of Goff is putrid is nothing more than an opinion

I don't share it (and I know you're better than this)

Let's see how it plays out

Last edited:

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
The Eagles got great WRs and Wentz is in a great situation and has excellent coaching to utilize his skill set that fits the team perfectly.

Athos

Legend
So you're saying others are posting with an agenda? That's ironical Athos.

I have no agenda. But Fishers handling was putrid. Wentz still faced an NFL team wanting to win without much time the 1s, virtually no PS reps, and a week to suddenly become the starter.

Trying to down his performance with "oh it's the Browns" is hilarious. They played some competitive games last year despite some mediocre players and no real QB.

Dude started and played well and more importantly given his lack of time, didn't turn the ball over.

Believe what you want. It's a free country and I won't waste my time convincing you otherwise just like it won't work vice-versa.

Wentz looks like an all-pro. RG3 looks like a turd.

The Turds will feel it for a long time passing on Wentz.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I have no agenda. But Fishers handling was putrid. Wentz still faced an NFL team wanting to win without much time the 1s, virtually no PS reps, and a week to suddenly become the starter.

Trying to down his performance with "oh it's the Browns" is hilarious. They played some competitive games last year despite some mediocre players and no real QB.

Dude started and played well and more importantly given his lack of time, didn't turn the ball over.

Believe what you want. It's a free country and I won't waste my time convincing you otherwise just like it won't work vice-versa.

The Turds will feel it for a long time passing on Wentz.
Factory of sadness (Browns)

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
News flash! This just in... Rams should have chosen Carson Wentz #1.

It's only game one, I know. This is beyond prematurely premature. No doubt about that. But I am tired of making excuses for people. Take the blinders off, people. Goff starts his first game in street clothes, and Wentz is THE starter and looks pretty damn good. Let the excuse comments begin.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear God please tell me Fisher didn't f this up....

Yes. Fisher effed it up imo. Not by taking Goff. By refusing to make Goff his starter despite his preseason performance like the Eagles did with Wentz. With that, I'll leave it alone.