We Are NOT Losing to Case Keenum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Case has been playing well.
The key is stopping the run and force Keenum to beat the D.
Minnesota D is for real and it will be loud at their place.
Keenum can get hot as we saw vs Washington. Then he threw two pics. He can keep both teams in the game.
In reality I think this game comes down to the Rams O line vs their front Seven and our tackling. Both are going to be on point to win this one.
The next four are tough as a group. Even 2-2 leaves the Rams at 9-4 and in a pretty good spot. 10-3 sounds a heck of a lot better.
Well said sir. Spot on I say..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You're just mad because we're going to break your sweet Case.
I certainly hope so. But you know, it's actually not easy for our defensive players to do that. Sure they're going to do everything they can to rattle him, pressure him, sack him, etc., but I know they're not looking to hurt the guy. That's why I hope they play Bridgewater. Then they can go about their business of playing with malice.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I certainly hope so. But you know, it's actually not easy for our defensive players to do that. Sure they're going to do everything they can to rattle him, pressure him, sack him, etc., but I know they're not looking to hurt the guy. That's why I hope they play Bridgewater. Then they can go about their business of playing with malice.

These guys are all friends. They put that aside during the 60 minutes they play.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Yes, but it pizzes me the f*ck off when some act like we are the weak sister in the group of 4 teams with the best record in the NFC. THEY have to fear us as much as we fear them

I definitely agree. I think we are actually the better overall team but they are on the same tier we are and it’s any given Sunday when the talent level is similar.

JackStraw

Rookie
He does have a chip on his shoulder, a helluva defense, home field advantage and a team we always struggle against.

Rams 34
vikings 21

Zero

Pro Bowler
Decision time for Zimmer this week. IMO if he sits Keenum and starts Bridgewater at this point? HUGE mistake.

I think he sticks with Case. You don't sit a hot QB when you're winning.

I wouldn't call Case a "hot QB".While he did throw for 4 td passes today,
he also threw two picks in back to back throws.
In 8 games being the starter, Case has had 3 games with 2 or more td passes thrown.
He threw for 2 td's,1 int against Cleveland's 28th ranked scoring defense. 3 td's,0 int against Tampa's 23 ranked scoring defense and today against the Redskins 24th ranked scoring defense.
He has also had 2 - 300yd games to date,11/5 td/int ratio.
While the Vikings are winning a lot of games,those wins are more about a stout defense,top 10 rushing attack and an excellent special teams group.

Can't see the Vikes going deep into the playoffs with Case at QB.
A healthy Bridgewater,on the other hand would make this team very dangerous.
I think if Bridgewater is truly healthy and ready to go,you start him asap.
That would give him time to knock the rust off and get acclimated to a system that is
different from what his old OC ran.The Vikes may also want to bring back a small portion
of the old system to ease Bridgewater's transition.

Last edited:

Zero

Pro Bowler
Yes, but it pizzes me the f*ck off when some act like we are the weak sister in the group of 4 teams with the best record in the NFC. THEY have to fear us as much as we fear them
Effem's what I say.You know that ain't true.I know that ain't true.
Yep,that's a definite effem.

Zero

Pro Bowler
We are the weak sister. We only are #1 in point differential by 30 points, #1 in offensive scoring, and #4 at keeping points off the board. We are a cupcake.
Dammit .Just when I was getting my confidence up.
Crushed my soul there, jrry

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
picgifs-laughing-6167368.gif

"Then MALICE it is!"

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
NFC playoff field is legit. Four strong and balanced divisional leaders in the Eagles, Vikes, Rams, Saints, all of whom are very well placed statistically. Then you have teams like the Seahawks, who have that defense you want for the playoffs and are on our sched. That's five strong defensive teams in a six team field.

If the Panthers get in too you could see six of six strong defensive teams. That my friends is what you call a MFing litmus test for our young QB and offense.

JackStraw

Rookie
NFC playoff field is legit. Four strong and balanced divisional leaders in the Eagles, Vikes, Rams, Saints, all of whom are very well placed statistically.
Absolutey, luckily we have a chance to fuck up their QBs over the next few weeks. I'm mostly looking at Wentz and Brees.

I wonder if those team's depth is as much of a concern as ours.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
im crossing my fingers they play Bridgewater, although after todays performance by Keenum I think thats doubtful

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We should play Minn identical to how we played Houston. Keenum is only a little better then Savage with half the arm strength. That defense can be passed on. Which just happens to be our specialty. New Orleans in my book is gunning for the second seed. We need to play balls to the wall defense to have a chance vs them.
They like to move Keenum out of the pocket alot. Get him on the move to his right. It's like clockwork.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
im crossing my fingers they play Bridgewater, although after todays performance by Keenum I think thats doubtful

I don't want to see Bridgewater. He might be rusty, but if he's not, that kid can play. I'd rather see Keenum. We know Keenum. We know his weaknesses. We need to treat him like Russell Wilson. Obviously, he's nowhere near Wilson-good or Wilson-athletic, but if you contain him in the pocket and clog his throwing lanes/lines of vision, he struggles mightily.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They like to move Keenum out of the pocket alot. Get him on the move to his right. It's like clockwork.

And that's smart. Keenum struggles when his vision is obstructed. I bet you that Wade comes into this game with a plan to keep him in the pocket. Would not be surprised if we bring a lot of blitzes off the edge. Booting into a blitz is always extremely difficult. It puts a lot of pressure on the QB.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And that's smart. Keenum struggles when his vision is obstructed. I bet you that Wade comes into this game with a plan to keep him in the pocket. Would not be surprised if we bring a lot of blitzes off the edge. Booting into a blitz is always extremely difficult. It puts a lot of pressure on the QB.
Agreed

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I don't want to see Bridgewater. He might be rusty, but if he's not, that kid can play. I'd rather see Keenum. We know Keenum. We know his weaknesses. We need to treat him like Russell Wilson. Obviously, he's nowhere near Wilson-good or Wilson-athletic, but if you contain him in the pocket and clog his throwing lanes/lines of vision, he struggles mightily.

Nearly 2 years without live game action vs a solid defense? I like those odds. Not really worried qb wise with either but I got a feel bridgewater would struggle move. But that's just my opinion