Vote Hill or Davis and sound off

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Starting QB after the bye week?

• Shaun Hill

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Austin Davis

Votes: 129 88.4%

• Total voters

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Davis gets my vote....and its not even close.....we got our ass kicked with Hill in tbere while we've been competitive with Davis. ...BTW friscos defense scares NO ONE....they're secondary is suspect and their passrush is weak....
Hill left at halftime of a game the was 13-0, and played most of the 2nd quarter with a strained quad. How is that "getting their ass kicked"? And Davis was worse in that game, by all accounts.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
no but thanks for trying to use my words to say so.
no problem. Kurt Warner was not a rookie a raw rookie when he took over the team in 1999. Trying to say he was 3rd string THAT YEAR is not accurate.

All I am saying..... be careful what you wish for.

ShaneFalco

He was 3rd string in training camp, and he was pissed because he never got many reps. You cant judge people in training camp, with barely any reps. Most 3rd string qbs are used as a filler.
You dont become a better qb by sitting on the bench, like Hill has for 13 years.

all im sayin.

Last edited by a moderator:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Hill

We'll pick this up after the Philly game cuz there just isn't any way I'm going to convince anyone here why until then.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I fear that we are going to be so out coached in Philly that it won't matter who plays QB in that game. Teams can just sit back and let the penalty yards pile up against us.