Vikings at Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No he is not. But he's really easy to pull for. Super affable dude who's living the dream and enjoying the hell out of it. Guys like him make football fun to watch, because you KNOW he's playing on guts and borrowed time. But still -- killin' it all year.
He has made the most with what he has...no doubt.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Who has made excuses for Goff? Keenum is a really good back up QB to me, and that is all.
Any time he gets stipped by a defender. And its not his fault, neither is it's Keenum's fault. Defenders make plays, no one blocked the defender and no QB would've gotten that pass off.

Psycho_X

Legend
Looking like the Eagles are about to punch their ticket to be the lucky team that gets to lose in the Super Bowl after a questionable PI call in the 4th to set up a game winning score by the Patriots. Gratz Eagles!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Case Keenum wanted to play in the NFC Championship game in the worst way and so far, he has!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Any time he gets stipped by a defender. And its not his fault, neither is it's Keenum's fault. Defenders make plays, no one blocked the defender and no QB would've gotten that pass off.

Veteran QBs should know their protections, i.e. when they have a bad mismatch and see it coming it's gotta get out quick.

Truth is that Keenum has gambled a lot all season, and for the most part cashed in. It's just catching up to him tonight. He needs to go back to protecting the ball and taking what's there IF he gets to go back in there in the second half.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I live outside Philly and this area has been nuts.
I'm in sales for Coca-Cola and it's been very busy in the stores.
I want them to advance to help my paycheck, lol, that's it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure people have said it's not his fault. What I and many others have said is it happens to all QB's but you don't see these people so heavily criticizing Brady or Brees or Wentz when they fumble but Goff is thrown to the curb when he does it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah the Eagles are an amazing story man. How many teams would be where they are if they lost their starting QB and LT?

That team has some serious grit. I find myself sorta rootin for them right now even though I know they'll lose to New England.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and btw I really like Aikman as an analyst. He should be the next Monday Night dude IMO.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stick a fork in the Vikings, they are done for the season.

Psycho_X

Legend
Stick a fork in the Vikings, they are done for he season.

Really surprising how much the Saints and now the Eagles have exposed what was the best defense in the league for the season. They don't look threatening at all. And Keenum not doing much... will have to see how this bad performance carries over for them into next season even.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to hand it to Nick Foles in this game. He has made some plays that I didn't think him capable of...

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Can't stand the Vikings. All Ram fans should hate the Vikings. Now Philly is another story. Better them than the Vikings. And I really think they can beat the Pats. Sure hope so.