Vikings at Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The Rams would be winning this game right now. Against either team.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get the sense that Keenum has morphed into the 2016 version. I wonder if those who were true Keenum believers will still be that way after this game?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams would be winning this game right now. Against either team.
I don't know...talent-wise, yes. But we were not tough enough vs the Falcons. Our team has some growing up to do.

jap

Legend
It's 'pick your favorite ex-Horn QB weekend.' Can Jolly 'Ole Saint Nick Foles out-duel feisty Case Keenum? Will brittle bones Sam Bradford come off the sidelines to bail out Case?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's 'pick your favorite ex-Horn QB weekend.' Can Jolly 'Ole Saint Nick Foles out-duel feisty Case Keenum? Will brittle bones Sam Bradford come off the sidelines to bail out Case?
Will Chris Long sack Keenum into oblivion?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Eagles givin cushion to Diggs & Thielen is dumb. Can't give Case the easy stuff, he'll feast on that all day.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching these two playoff games and all the screen and misdirections to the edge type plays, it's critical the Rams get better at LB. We need dudes that can move and beat blocks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eagles defense is playing their @$$es off.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keenum is falling apart and Chris Long gets the fumble recovery..lol

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This Vikings defense reminds me of some of those old Giants defenses. So sound, stout at the point, great coverage. If they can get by the Eagles they'll play very well vs the Patriots' offense.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I get the sense that Keenum has morphed into the 2016 version. I wonder if those who were true Keenum believers will still be that way after this game?
Any QB can have a bad game. I knew the doubters would jump on him the moment he faltered. The fumble is no way his fault, the defender went unblocked.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any QB can have a bad game. I knew the doubters would jump on him the moment he faltered. The fumble is no way his fault, the defender went unblocked.
*shrugs..I've been a doubter since day one and haven't quit. I imagine the Pick 6 wasn't his fault either, because of Chris Long's play? Other guys get paid too on the other team, but no one will remember these little nuances about the reasons for failure, just that he failed.