Vikings at Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Raptorman who comes around here is really only one of two decent Vikings fans I've ever encountered. Sorry for those 2 guys but they're right up there with the Cheaters and the Niners as teams I just can't bring myself to root for.

HellRam

Starter
I'm remembering why I was happy when the Rams acquired Foles.

Then well....you know what happend.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't stand the Vikings. All Ram fans should hate the Vikings. Now Philly is another story. Better them than the Vikings. And I really think they can beat the Pats. Sure hope so.
All old Rams fans should hate the Vikings, yes. But any Rams fan that has listened to the whole Wentz is a shoe-in HOFer, and Goff is garbage cr@p the last two years on Philly sports media, most likely hates the Iggles with a white hot hatred right now. I know I do.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's garbage time, which is what we called in St Louis, Bradford-Time....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Can't stand the Vikings. All Ram fans should hate the Vikings. Now Philly is another story. Better them than the Vikings. And I really think they can beat the Pats. Sure hope so.
Well, I think both these teams are better than Jacksonville and Jacksonville made it a tough game for the cheats. Jags almost won it

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If this holds, Chris Long will play in back to back Super Bowls - and I’m happy for him.

And Rodney. And heck, even Foles.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pederson is just destroying this Vikings defense. Granted they're an average team away from home but they're making them look bad.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I think you can put a toe tag on this one...

... ball game...

I'm switching over to watching a hockey game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I sure hope the Eagles have this in them in two weeks. They look great.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Isn't he like the greatest guy to pick opposite from? He's been wrong so often this year, I could have gotten rich by betting as a Lombardi contrarian.

Yeah he's a smug F head. Hate that dude man.