Vikings at Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
I am not an Eagles or Vikings fan or hater in the least but I am kinda glad the Vikings lost so the Rams still have a chance at being the first team to play in their stadium in the superbowl :D

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Personally happy for Foles.

I could go into why I think he was less than stellar with Fisher’s Rams, but nobody cares, including me.

He w asnt that bad early that season... Beat the Seahawks and played great in a road win in Ariz.

Then he went to GB, took a wicked spearing hit to his chest by Clay Matthews, and he never seemed to be the same after that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I never feel sorry for Vikings fans. They can go F themselves while they relive their fantasy of a backup QB leading them to a championship.

No room for empathy in this man's NFL. :p

RedRam

Pro Bowler

The Superbowl is set...

DUHONjSU0AEF3Q2

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Is Nick Foles Doug Williams? We shall see, I will be rooting my ass off for Philadelphia with the goal of being drunk by halftime.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
He w asnt that bad early that season... Beat the Seahawks and played great in a road win in Ariz.

Then he went to GB, took a wicked spearing hit to his chest by Clay Matthews, and he never seemed to be the same after that.

Totally agree. Went to that hags game, and also saw that hit at Lambeau.
He seemed different after that.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am not an Eagles or Vikings fan or hater in the least but I am kinda glad the Vikings lost so the Rams still have a chance at being the first team to play in their stadium in the superbowl :D

Just have to dodge three more potential SB teams winning in their home stadium.
LIII (Mercedes-Benz Stadium) Atlanta
LIV (Hard Rock Stadium) Miami
LV (Raymond James Stadium) Tampa Bay

Then the RAMS get a shot on the 20th anniversary of the SB XXXVI (SPYGATE)
LVI (Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park) Inglewood