Vent Thread: Redskins@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I can't say with 100% certainty that Woods cost us a 'W' but it feels like Woods cost us a 'W'.

The penalties on that drive were pretty damning.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Know what's cool, run defense. Wish we were cool enough to have that.

And yea woods, you destroyed an entire drive by yourself. Go sit in the corner and think about that.

This sucks

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Might have been a win if the officals called a fair game. that last drive they got shitty with Woods and took it out on the Rams.

Ellard80

Legend
ogletree was lost all day.. he is lucky he didn't give up a 75 yard touchdown in the 3rd quarter..

If that's what were going to get from woods.. should just release him and play cooper more.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
The Run D was actually quite good second half, but that first half was absolutely awful. Can't let up a 60+ yard TD with under 2 minutes in the first half. That was a back breaker.

~lyser

Rookie
Wow, the D really played poorly. Did not expect that. Feel bad for McVay

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My thoughts:
  • Goff - Good game until that final throw. Can't be making a rookie mistake like that. Learn from it, and don't do it again.
  • OL - Good game today.
  • Gurley - Great game except for the fumbling.
  • Kupp and Watkins - Both played well imo
  • Everett - Incredible game today
  • Woods - Get your head out of your ass
  • Booger and his crew - You suck
  • Front-7 - You got manhandled; you better redeem yourself against SF on Thursday
  • Secondary - Solid play
  • Trumaine Johnson - Stay fucking healthy. You need to be available for this team when we need you. You weren't there, and it cost us the 7 that won the game. I'm not extending you if you miss a bunch of time this year.
  • McVay - Protect your timeouts better
  • Hekker - You da man
  • Overall - The loss sucks, but we adjusted, played well in the second half, and nearly came out of this game with the win. Losses happen. The Redskins are a pretty good squad. Let's go get the W on Thursday. Seattle, Arizona, and SF all look very beatable.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I enjoyed watching a team that had a chance till the very end. Some of you saying SOSAR are literally insane. The Rams lost 24-10 against basically the same Redskins team 2 years ago. The defense will get better and that was only Goffs 9th career game. We will slaughter the niners on Thursday. Oh and Dallas looks beatable too.

Kevin61

UDFA
Name
Kevin
The team isn't very good, some will see the fools gold early because of a very easy schedule. Goff is no different, he'll have his moments against weak teams, but against good teams he'll be terrible.
McVay still deserves time, the team is better and more talented than last year's. Not hating, or negative, it just is what it is.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
My take away our Offense can be the real deal, and our Defense aren't gelled with the 3-4/new DC(yet)

Plus we got AD back, hes only going to get better.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don't get the angst though I didn't see the game.

We KNEW we would be inconsistent early with new systems on O and D.

We KNEW that the D would take time to gel with AD only just back from holding out.

Down by 13 early, this young team took it to the wire?

If that's not progress, I dunno what is.

Okay, vent on, I guess.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
In the end of this game we had a 1st yr player in @ SS Marqui Christian replacing injured Alexander, thus Christian was beat for that last TD. 1st yr CB Peterson just off the PS replaced the injured Trumaine Johnson @ one outside corner thus our secondary was in a very weak state.

Rookie DB John Johnson had 2 big holding calls on returns putting us deep in a hole twice. ILB Mark Barron & Ogletree played their weakest games together as Rams.Barron may need to be replaced inside. Two veteran OLB'ers Quinn & Barwin spent most of the afternoon giving up the edge of the defense on big outside runs.The DL Donald/Brockers/Walker were a damn break up the middle.Its a wonder that we keep it close.

Last edited:

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
If this team loses to the Niners, a team that still hasn't scored a TD and has Hoyer at QB, then it's a time to panic.

This Skins Defense is better than San Frans as well. I like the Rams chances.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
I don't get the angst though I didn't see the game.

We KNEW we would be inconsistent early with new systems on O and D.

We KNEW that the D would take time to gel with AD only just back from holding out.

Down by 13 early, this young team took it to the wire?

If that's not progress, I dunno what is.

Okay, vent on, I guess.
+1 we need to add a super like on rod!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Positives: Gurley, Everett, Hekker, Pass protection

Negatives: Everything else.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
A lot of immaturity displayed by Rams.today.
Lost some respect for woods

I didn't see the Woods tantrums coming

On the other hand, Norman's shit would have frustrated me too

Status
Not open for further replies.