Vent Thread: Rams@Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I also want to say that Lance Dunbar was outstanding with his blitz pickups today.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
It’s just one week one game. It was close most of the way. We are a young team we will learn from it. 7-3 is great so let’s keep perspective.

Kupp and Higbee have way too many drops though and it may be time to hold them accountable for it. Curious to see how McVay handles it. Maybe Cooper deserves some of Kupps snaps.

On to New Orleans. We win that game and we will forget about this one. Most of us would take 2-2 in this 4 game stretch so let’s see how the boys bounce back!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, after a shitty football day, the Gators are hiring Chip Kelly! Thank you! Good news, finally!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
CTKVxVIWIAEQ0x4.jpg

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Some things didn't go our way today... Kupp's fumble...and drop... to me mostly being down both Webster and Robey- ...Hattfield is a nice player but he was in over his head with Theilen... That first drive of the game was a real statement type drive... then we lost that fire after that... We were playing a really solid defense....

and lets pray Rob Woods isn't going to miss a lot, if any...

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
You guys have a good team. Don't get to down. If the game was played in LA maybe a different outcome. Goff is a good QB and will take you guys to the playoffs for as long as you can' hold on to him. Gurley is good, but he just ran into a hell of defense bent on stopping him today.

A good team got beat by a good team. Now, beat the Saints and the Eagles for us. :)

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From my eyes Quinn was our best lineman. Barwin was terrible and ogletree gap integrity in the middle of the field was astrocious. And besides Brockers he was the only one really holding his own in the trenches not getting pushed back.
He spent half the game flat on his face ... or running past case waving at him

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't read through the whole thread but it seems some people missed the fact that Webster and Nikkell Robey-Coleman were both out of the game with injuries. It seems I need to applogize to you guys because our 4th and 5th CB aren't able to cover Pro Bowl caliber wide recievers.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't read through the whole thread but it seems some people missed the fact that Webster and Nikkell Robey-Coleman were both out of the game with injuries. It seems I need to applogize to you guys because our 4th and 5th CB aren't able to cover Pro Bowl caliber wide recievers.
Hey, I didn't see an apology in there!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve heard that Hatfield will be having a press
Conference ... he is going to report to the police that Adam Thielen and Case Keenum
totally abused him him today

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You guys have a good team. Don't get to down. If the game was played in LA maybe a different outcome. Goff is a good QB and will take you guys to the playoffs for as long as you can' hold on to him. Gurley is good, but he just ran into a hell of defense bent on stopping him today.

A good team got beat by a good team. Now, beat the Saints and the Eagles for us. :)

No, no difference. Minny beats us at home because our home field is complete crap. The turf is the 2nd worst in all the NFL (Washington's cow pasture is the only field routinely in worse condition). Makes a huge difference in the timing offense we run.

I really thought we'd attack those slants/shallow outs, but we didn't...likely because we didn't have the players with the injuries to our DBs.

Scirca

Rookie
I still can't believe I'm this pissed off. This jackass (McVay) did the same shit Jay Gruden did last week against the Vikings. In the most critical moment of the game he ran the ball twice in a row and it cost them the game. He pulled this shit against the Cowboys too, luckily Prescott didn't lead his team to a comeback.

Last edited:

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
FWIW, I don't think that Murray was in on the TD. But, I don't think the Rams would have stopped them on 3rd and goal. But you never know.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FWIW, I don't think that Murray was in on the TD. But, I don't think the Rams would have stopped them on 3rd and goal. But you never know.

They wouldn't have stopped them. Our chances of winning went out the window when NRC and Webster went down. We weren't gonna stop y'all no matter what.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
As far as a vent thread, well, I would cut Hatfield and sign someone else or bring back Peterson, Hatfield played scared IMHO.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, after a crappy football day, the Gators are hiring Chip Kelly! Thank you! Good news, finally!

UCLA in the running too, I don't think they can land Kelly, but I'm betting Chip likes the PAC 12 better, he's not used to the intensity down south.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame

Good win tonight, bro. I'm eating crow big time by havong my doubts about Keenum, even yhough he made some extremely lucky throws. Your team is legit and came to play. Good luck going forward. Except if we meet again ;)

RedRam

Pro Bowler
The thing that gets me bent out of shape is this kind of stuff is becoming the norm in the NFL. Refs making calls on what they think happened rather than what they actually saw. There's no way they actually saw the ball cross the plane. You couldn't really see for certain on the slow motion replays. The replay made it appear he was short. The likelihood of stopping the next play is minimal but you still should have to execute the play. A bad snap, a fumble, a penalty, are all possibilities, but the refs went with "close enough".

It's my belief that NFL officials are too old to keep up with the pace of play. These players are world class athletic freaks really and the officials are, well, not so much...

I used to officiate hockey games. I stopped because I felt like I couldn't keep up with the play at some of the levels. Some of the geezers that ref games I play in are ridiculous. Fat, old freaks that sweat more lacing up their skates than they do out on the ice.

Anyway, the NFL needs to do something about officiating, league-wide. It just isn't "close enough."

Status
Not open for further replies.