Vent Thread: Rams@Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tano

Legend
Just now getting to this board.

Kupps fumble and drop pass aside, the thing that really cost us this game was losing Webster and NRC to injury and already having Troy Hill out with an injury before the game. Before the season, I was really worried about losing either Tru or Webster to injury. Turns out Hill did okay when he was in on other games this season and NRC did well too for Webster. However, after them, Countess and Hatfield are too inexperienced to cover good WRs.

Going to our #5 and #6 CB is what really did us in. Once Hatfield got in the game, they just picked on him left and right.

Thielen was doing okay up to that point before Hatfield was in the game. But once Hatfield got into the game, Thielen took off. Hatfield clearly wasn't ready to cover Thielen. Too bad too because it was a really good game before Hatfield came in.

Hatfield could be a good player in the future but he just is not ready yet.

Edit - I guess others have already beaten me to the punch on a very obvious observation - lol

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And, the same boosters that didn’t like AD Jeff Long, because he’s not from Arkansas or the South, want Gus when they get Bielema fired.

There’s a lot of smoke....

IMO, it's great they parted ways with Bielema, it just was not a good match from the outset, plus he looks unhealthy. IDK, what they serve in Fayetteville, but Bret ate all of it! A little before and after

images

bielma595.jpg

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Kupps fumble and the drops combined with poor D cost the Rams a game they could have won.
Totall agree , reminded of the seatle game where the offenae seamed to lose all their mojo after a big fumble .

Hope we play them again bc this is a beatable team , I highly doubt keenum can sustain this success for the rest of the year

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Couldn't watch the game (anniversary weekend)... maybe that was a good thing. I'll watch it tonight.

And maybe not having seen it gives me a different perspective right now. The copied comments align more with how I see this season... and, yes, it's a season... still lots more football to be played.

Bottom line is... if someone had told me before the start of the year that they could guarantee the Rams would be 7-3 after 10 games, I'd have taken it all day long!

Live... learn... improve!

Saints are explosive but they are somewhat unstable too. Have to win this week? Not sure. But I'll see how well McVay and staff - and players - respond to a tough loss.

=========================================================================================

Not the end of the world
Losses are going to happen. You can’t win them all.
Now let’s learn from this and get back on track
maybe it's a good lesson for our young rams.
Sometimes I wonder if it’s good to lose some games, to help expand our strategies.
The big picture here is still the NFC west division race.
Oh well, it's only one game.
we're young and young teams lose games like this some times.
Put it in the rear-view.
7- 3 it is. Still not bad.
Losses happen - time to regroup and learn from it.
Losses are gonna happen. Im not really mad that we lost, we’re still in a good position to make the playoffs.
It's a learning experience.
We're gonna do great things as we grow as a team, and the most difficult tests are the ones that teach us the most.
But we are still 7-3
Were still in good shape - just have to rebound.
Let's all have some perspective.
But I'm still just as excited about this team as I was yesterday.
It's all good dudes. Rams are a young team, still on the rise, and they're not done yet.
McVay has done great with this team but he’s still a rookie. He too will get better.
It’s just one week one game.
We are a young team we will learn from it. 7-3 is great so let’s keep perspective.
Don't get to down.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
The Texans curse lives on. Every team that has played the Texans loses after playing them.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Oh well. 7-3.
Yep! THIS!!^^ How many out their would have jumped for joy, in preseason, IF you knew, after 10 games, the Rams would be 7-3!!?!

I predicted a 13-3 Season, and as far as I'm concerned, we are right on track!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Also, was it just me, or did McVay Call a much more Vanilla game?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, we had Gurley fumble on the goal line for a touchback against the Seachickens and Kupp lost it on the 1. I can almost promise you, it won't ever happen again this season to either one. Rams played a pretty good game overall, just a couple of back breakers in the 4th was the difference. Bring on the Saints! Go Rams

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
Well that was certainly the least fun game of the season. It really didn't feel like we lost that 24-7.

Incidentally I've also realized that I don't like the Vikings.

Status
Not open for further replies.