Vent thread: Rams v Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
In hindsight yes take the points. I have more of a problem with the play call than the decision to go with it. I liked that they went for it. Just my opinion. I get what your saying but think the play they called should not have been one that hasn't worked hardly all year.
The play call was brutal. When I saw the formations, I knew what was going to happen.

I thought they had to go for it, and get it done, because the defense looked like they couldn't stop a half-inflated beach ball from rolling down a driveway.

Athos

Legend
It's really no surprise when you have a guy like Fisher that thinks he's the smartest coach in the league..
Meanwhile, guys like Doug Pederson and Jason Garrett show what rookie QB's that have proper preparation and coaching can do.
Even Bradford is doing well in Minnesota.

Add Kessler for the Turds. Generating TDs and points without TOs.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Every time I kid myself that Fisher is turning this around (two weeks ago), he brings me back to the 7-9 bullshit. Dont kid yourself, it was in full view today.
  • Not taking points at the end of the half
  • Penalties keeping Lions drives alive
  • Missed blocks in the Red Zone
  • Although Case played his heart out, he lost the game.Cant win with him in the clutch. Thats why the franchise made the trade!! Fisher must stop being stubborn and make the switch!!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
My brother comes over to watch games each Sunday and today before the game I told him "this is a textbook game for a Fisher coached team to lose." - Sadly I hit the nail right on the head.

I am still fuming from that horrible play call when the Rams were on the Lions one yard line just before the half. Everyone on earth knew it was going to be Gurley up the middle. Amateurish, bush league call. - I was not down on the Rams going for it, just the play selection.

Just unreal.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Btw - anyone else embarrassed by the way the D handled victory formation at the end of the game?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
My brother comes over to watch games each Sunday and today before the game I told him "this is a textbook game for a Fisher coached team to lose." - Sadly I hit the nail right on the head.

I am still fuming from that horrible play call when the Rams were on the Lions one yard line just before the half. Everyone on earth knew it was going to be Gurley up the middle. Amateurish, bush league call. - I was not down on the Rams going for it, just the play selection.

Just unreal.
I don't see why they didn't fake the hand off and have keenum roll out as a TE fakes the block and runs to the sideline in the end zone. Keenum can then either pass if hes open or try and run it in himself like he did earlier. Anything but a fucking run up the middle with Gurley with piss poor blocking!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.gif

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
jriON7o.jpg

He's freaking hugging him. Before the ball gets there. They called it on Mo but not on this play.

Fuck the refs!!!!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I don't see why they didn't fake the hand off and have keenum roll out as a TE fakes the block and runs to the sideline in the end zone. Keenum can then either pass if hes open or try and run it in himself like he did earlier. Anything but a freaking run up the middle with Gurley with pee pee poor blocking!!
Because that's not who the Rams are.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
OBJ had a career day today with 222 yards. He might break that next week :(

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
jriON7o.jpg

He's freaking hugging him. Before the ball gets there. They called it on Mo but not on this play.

freak the refs!!!!
Refs fucked the rams over and over today. Blatantly. Was sickening. Not gonna blame them for the loss. But they were complete shit for the Rams today and didn't help. Fuck them.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I'm still on the canvas and I have nothing bad to say about Keenum or Fisher today. The Lions won the game fair and square and I make no excuses for this loss.

I do not know how anyone can expect a win in London vs NYG.... I'm sure some will express reasons they can win but like at Detroit our secondary doesn't match up with NYG. Unless we manufacture 5 sacks and that team comes out really flat.. I just do not see it happening... 3-4 is looming :icare:

I'm knocked out and preparing for the usual 7-9 maybe 8-8 finish.

razor-ruddock.jpg

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I don't see why they didn't fake the hand off and have keenum roll out as a TE fakes the block and runs to the sideline in the end zone. Keenum can then either pass if hes open or try and run it in himself like he did earlier. Anything but a freaking run up the middle with Gurley with pee pee poor blocking!!

Exactly!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.