Vent Thread: Rams@Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I knew the Saints would be tough to keep down but our D just fell apart. Not a good look. If the Rams did in fact reach a preliminary extension with Fisher I hope they left themselves room to wriggle out of it.

Should be interesting next week. Belichick usually takes Fisher to the woodshed.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Are there any board members still think the "season isnt over". At least we wont see that BS this year. I would really like to see someone other than Fisher speak on behalf of the "state of the team". Why cant any reporter in LA not get an interview with Snead

bluecoconuts

Legend
Another wasted year under Fisher. How many days since we last made the playoffs? How many days since we last had a winning season?

4,335 days since our last playoff game (a 2005 47-17 loss to Mike Vick and the Falcons) and 4,706 days since our last winning season (the 2003-2004 season where the Rams went 12-4 and lost 29-23 in OT against the Panthers in the playoffs).

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Man did I want to punch Sean Peyton in his face.... I mean I get that he hates Greg Williams... but he acted and coached like a complete ass.

I like how that's supposed to make me thing that what happened to the team under him wasn't his fault.

Yeah okay Sean.

This was his super bowl. Bout time he showed up against the Rams. Whatever though. Neither of these teams are going to the playoffs. He might have helped us get a new coach so there's that.

FRO

Legend
The depressing thing is the opportunity squandered by Fisher and Snead. A bounty of picks from the RGIII trade and a ton of cap space and the Rams still aren't a good football team. There are holes everywhere and limited draft resources to work with. It's depressing. The 4 winning seasons in the last 27 years are all credit to Vermiel and Army. Outside of those two the Rams haven't had the ability to identify and develop talent.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are there any board members still think the "season isnt over". At least we wont see that BS this year. I would really like to see someone other than Fisher speak on behalf of the "state of the team". Why cant any reporter in LA not get an interview with Snead

The season isn't over. We have 5 more games of Fisher's 6-10 BS.

FRO

Legend
On the positive side, it's a good thing Goff had a decent game. Had he sucked then it would be 100% doom or gloom. The Rams need him to be legit. If he isn't they are doomed.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There are holes everywhere and limited draft resources to work with.

I personally feel there are fewer holes than it appears.

If Goff continues as today; the toughest position to fill is set.

Donald, Gurley, Quinn, Austin... etc. There are a lot of pieces in place.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I knew the Saints would be tough to keep down but our D just fell apart. Not a good look. If the Rams did in fact reach a preliminary extension with Fisher I hope they left themselves room to wriggle out of it.

Should be interesting next week. Belichick usually takes Fisher to the woodshed.

Hopefully any extension has a resignation clause if the Rams dont make the playoffs or finish better than 10-6.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Oh and Jeff Fisher has a message for the rest of us who don't appreciate his coaching...

fishfinger.gif
As soon as he starts coaching,I will be first in line to appreciate it !:rimshot:

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
The Rams may finish 5-11 if they can beat the 49ers. Otherwise 4-12

Fire Fisher...
...right freakin' now!

No, No, No, Only 3 more losses needed and he will have the most loses ever. Fire him after that.

FRO

Legend

There are more pieces in place than 2012 when Fisher took over and 2009 when Spags did, but there are still many holes on offense. Offensive line, TE, and WR still remain pretty big holes on offense, plus CB, DE, and depth holes on defense. Coaching will make a big difference, but there are limited resources to fill those holes.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The depressing thing is the opportunity squandered by Fisher and Snead. A bounty of picks from the RGIII trade and a ton of cap space and the Rams still aren't a good football team. There are holes everywhere and limited draft resources to work with. It's depressing. The 4 winning seasons in the last 27 years are all credit to Vermiel and Army. Outside of those two the Rams haven't had the ability to identify and develop talent.

Limited draft resources? Where do people come up with this shit? The Rams dont have a 1st rd pick, but they have plenty of others. The Rams gave up a fraction for Goff of what wash gave up for RGme. People need to stop listening to the uninformed media and look at the facts.

Sorry, I just cant stand this misinformation being thrown around as if it has any truth to it.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This sums it up for how I feel...
IMG_0960.GIF

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg

Fisher: "Keep this up and we're both going to be out of a job!"
Williams: "Who is this 'WE' you keep talking about? You got a mouse in your pocket?"
Fisher: "Typical 7-9 BS Gregg!"
Williams: "Hey I wasn't the one who made that bold statement back in August. Stop you're whining!"
Fisher: "Freak you Gregg!"
Williams: "Oh, and Jeff... you're one game closer to surpassing Reeves!"

RedRam

Pro Bowler
The Rams may finish 5-11 if they can beat the 49ers. Otherwise 4-12

No, No, No, Only 3 more losses needed and he will have the most loses ever. Fire him after that.
I couldn't possibly care less about that. The team needs a new HC, the sooner, the better.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Sorry buddy but Quinn is a shell of himself. One play a game isn't worth 15 million . He constantly runs past the QB and out of the play .

Status
Not open for further replies.