Vent Thread: Rams@Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Might as well kick this thread off early.

giphy.gif

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
lmao I'm not even mad. I'll start venting if Fisher is retained by the end of the season.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys need to go to the "JARED FREAKIN GOFF'" thread...:whistle:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This team isn't trying anymore. Once again, they were not prepared to play this game and it reflects on the coaching staff.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Robinson being benched was a decision I understood, he hasn't been playing well. Robinson being a healthy scratch seemed foolish... Not smart.

Wheels fell off the defense today for sure, obviously it was a big fuck you to Williams, but the running lanes that the Saints are finding are extremely troubling.

Goff has looked great though, love what I'm seeing from him. The O-Line is still a joke (shocker) and the fact that we decided that we wouldn't even dress Robinson has likely come back to bite us in the ass. Saffold should never play tackle again, he gets injured too much at that position.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
At this point... who cares? I've seen enough. Nothing changes with this franchise under Fisher. I really don't see them winning another game this season, and yes that includes SF. The only bright part of this will be Fisher getting fired. Mark my words... he will get fired and they will clean house with the entire coaching staff.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Honestly, while I still held out a little hope going into today... the sting disappeared last week, for me, along with our playoff hopes.

Another lost season. :(

Time to root for the rookies and consolation prizes like that.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I came into this game already vented-out that the Rams pissed away the first half of the season. To me this is the Rams second real game, arguably the first since they handcuffed Goff so badly last week. So the Rams are basically in preseason mode so not exactly a surprising result. Obviously the defense has no excuse, they simply got outcoached by a team looking to embarrass our DC and he played right into it.

Anyway, games like these happen to teams starting rookie QBs while they are taking their lumps. The only thing that makes me sad is this should have been the first or second game of the year and in the rear-view mirror by game 11. But once again we're in Fisher "do-over" mode while the rest of the NFL moves on without us.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I believe this game was very important to the management in determining Fisher's future. After this game they have the Patriots and then a month before the end of the season. Losing today was an enormous hit to Jeff because now the ownership is looking at that last month and thinking a fired coach gives them room to line up the next guy.

They're not going to want to be late on the coaching train. Get on that thing early and have your guy identified. It's time. I think Fish is fired this week.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
This team isn't trying anymore. Once again, they were not prepared to play this game and it reflects on the coaching staff.

Pretty sure the players gave up on Jeff Fisher, hope they get the memo from us too

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The team looked solid for the first twenty minutes or so. Goff made some sexy throws. That TD drive at the end of the first half was awesome. As for the rest of it....

vdLE8dJ.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another wasted year under Fisher. How many days since we last made the playoffs? How many days since we last had a winning season?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whatever ! This team is a total joke at this point and thier record could be 2-9 so maybe we should be happy . The D was so overrated and it showed last week and carried over till today . It's embarrassing to be a Rams fan again this year .
Nothing else to say .

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
And I'm still not convinced that Fisher won't be back next year

I've tried using common sense on the Rams before , just never seems to work

Status
Not open for further replies.