Training Camp (WED Aug-09)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler

View: https://twitter.com/downtownrams/status/895460008984367104

Are they though? I feel playing RB is the hardest thing to evaluate in situations like this. As soon as you're touched, they blow the whistle. We have Todd Gurley. How many of his blown dead runs, would have been broken tackles, or hurdles?

TG3 is a guy who does better with full contact. I'm sure there's several plays where he would've trucked or dragged defenders for a while if it was a real game. The coaches might be being careful with him too, since he already tore the Chargers up last practice.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ESPNLA is such a joke. They are at the practice and have hardly talked about it, besides praising Phillip Rivers, and maybe Cooper Kupp a little... They go off on riffs about a point,and all of a sudden they are talking LeBron James and the NBA. Then concussion issues and the popularity of football...or telling personal experiences of breaking curfew...

HOW ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON, ON THE FIELD?!?!?!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

I'm fine with that because because McVay/LaFleur & company need to see some different blitz looks that the offensive players fail to recognize.

A learning experience and things to work on in the coming days and weeks until the opener.

cowboy%2B2.jpg

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I'm listening to live coverage by Marcellus Wiley at Camp, and what they are describing and the tweets I am reading here, are radically different. They are praising Rivers "he's dealin'"...and Goff throws a couple of good passes, and then is off the mark on a few others.."Goff was successful at completing to the grass", the MOFO's
Marcellus Wiley = huge cheerleader - Ex Charger.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
That was Robey-Coleman (23) with the cheapshot and subsequently hitting the deck courtesy of Keenan Allen. Good showing for the FA pickup.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Will post a review of what I saw after I get back to my room.

OL looked better than reported on Saturday, would not be surprised if Havenstien stays at RT.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
TruJo with the punk move IMO. Also NRC why you hitting a guy in the head when he's got his helmet on how dumb can you get?
The TE grabbed Tru by the facemask on the way to tbe ground. Try was just standing to the bitch was punk.