Training Camp (WED Aug-09)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
2D01F431-30EB-4E89-89D2-CC06D3C75337_zpsayd77it8.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should be fun today. Practicing at UCI will afford a better scrimmage with the multiple fields. Enjoy today fellas this is the last big practice before we play the Cowboys. I'd imagine the two days or at least Friday before the game is light.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Gonna get there early today. Lookin forward to seeing the O move the ball and score, and the D to be all over Rivers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just bought my parking pass.

Late start today, 4:30pm. Traffic will be horrible.

Awesome man and can't wait to hear all of your reports. And make sure @VeteranRamFan steers clear of that beer garden, we need him focused and taking those great pics!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Just a heads up for anyone that hasn't seen the post on Facebook, 1 of the local booster clubs is gonna be showing up around 1:30. So buy your parking pass in advance or get there early to park near the practice fields.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Hey guys, wont be able to make it to the scrimmage today. Can we get a detailed report from you peeps?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hey guys, wont be able to make it to the scrimmage today. Can we get a detailed report from you peeps?
I'll try to keep up during scrimmage, but the .ore I post the more I miss lol. Maybe I'll have my wife post for me, while I tell her what's happening.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I'll try to keep up during scrimmage, but the .ore I post the more I miss lol. Maybe I'll have my wife post for me, while I tell her what's happening.

just keep notes and write a detailed report after! I can wait!

BTW thanks man, I've been to a couple practices but I really want to hear how they're doing against other NFL competition. Especially the right side of that line.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
just keep notes and write a detailed report after! I can wait!

BTW thanks man, I've been to a couple practices but I really want to hear how they're doing against other NFL competition. Especially the right side of that line.

I will definetly will give a longer report after, but I know I look forward to real-time updates when I am at home

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'll post my take on TC as soon as I can. I won't get home from TC til late, and it takes awhile to put my notes together. Might not be til morning, but I WILL post a TC and scrimmage report. Like the rest of you, I've been waiting for the Rams to go up against another team. Only way to really see where they're at.

For me, this is the most important day of the 2 weeks of open TC.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
@Merlin , @bubbaramfan @RamBall @theduke

I'll be there! AND NO BOOZE FOR YOUZ! That's my mantra for today.

BTW Ramball, great meeting you on Monday. I didn't get a chance to write or reply to your write up. Good overall summary, just liked we talked about during the practice.

So Ramball and I figured out we all need to team up in 3 man teams, one to spot and relay player numbers, one to text live that information and one to take action shots. I have decided we need to add two more, one to hold the beers and one to act as road guards to clear us a path to the best viewing area. Who's with me on this one?

TexasRam

Legend
@Merlin , @bubbaramfan @RamBall @theduke

I'll be there! AND NO BOOZE FOR YOUZ! That's my mantra for today.

BTW Ramball, great meeting you on Monday. I didn't get a chance to write or reply to your write up. Good overall summary, just liked we talked about during the practice.

So Ramball and I figured out we all need to team up in 3 man teams, one to spot and relay player numbers, one to text live that information and one to take action shots. I have decided we need to add two more, one to hold the beers and one to act as road guards to clear us a path to the best viewing area. Who's with me on this one?

I'll be there in spirit, drinking the beers if that helps. Kinda sort of too far away and doing the job thing here in Texas. Oh wait you said HOLD the beers. My bad

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
PSA: There is also a Texans vs. Panthers preseason game tonight.

Im a huge believer in McCaffrey. Ive watch him destroy my team in college :(.