Training Camp (WED Aug-09)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Spruce has caught 2 in row: short passes over the middle

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
One of the only questionable moves by this regime so far. Bog Rob belongs at RT.

Agreed. He was the best RT in the league his rookie year. And that's all forgotten because of an injury riddled year, that he shouldn't have been playing in? Crazy.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Overall, the Olineman, 1st and 2nd team, have kept the Chargers pass rush at bay. Goff and Mannion have had time to go through their reads without bailing on the play. Bosa and Engram have not got close to the Rams QB

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Tru was the 2nd DB on the scene, NRC was the one in the play.

Ok gotcha didn't even look at numbers I just seen Jack D post Tru's name so I assumed wrong.. Still the WR was dirty and Tru pushing was low but not as low as grabbing a face mask like that...

The LA rivalry builds and they play in the 3rd preseason game... Hmmm some hype for LA media to show on the news write in the papers to give a boost to the fans? I don't like dirty play or unsportsmanlike like conduct when it can be prevented but thankfully nobody got hurt.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Overall, the Olineman, 1st and 2nd team, have kept the Chargers pass rush at bay. Goff and Mannion have had time to go through their reads without bailing on the play. Bosa and Engram have not got close to the Rams QB

Now that's how you scheme!