Todd Gurley: MAY PLAY SUNDAY

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Update from rotoworld:
Gurley is getting reps with the first-team offense in practice. Coach Jeff Fisher said the decision will be a "medical one," meaning he believes Gurley is up to speed enough with his conditioning and the playbook to play. If Gurley does suit up, he'll undoubtedly be on a snap count. He'd be best utilized as an RB3. His status will be updated on Wednesday

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
SAY WHAT???? Confirmation PLEASE! He must be lookin good. Heard Gurley played Beastmode on scout Team last week to prepare the "D". He must have looked impressive. Don't tease me. Tease the skins and give their coach nightmares will do. LOL

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Start Cunningham and mix Mason in. Keep Gurley off that shit ass excuse for a field in Washington. We don't need him to win this game.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Holy fuck. On one hand, I'd like him to play, he should be a monster and I am anxious to see it. On the other hand, I feel like it's a little early and don't want him to risk re-injury. If I was Fish, I'd keep him out at least another week, so he can play against the Steelers.

bskrilla

Starter
Nick Wagoner

✔@nwagoner

Rams coach Jeff Fisher not ruling out RB Todd Gurley for this week. Gurley got work with first team offense Tuesday

Here we go boys
Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy.

I was just excited at the prospect of Mason.

I'll be honest though I'd rather wait and bring him back against the Steelers. Isn't the field at Washington notoriously terrible?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy.

I was just excited at the prospect of Mason.

I'll be honest though I'd rather wait and bring him back against the Steelers. Isn't the field at Washington notoriously terrible?
I'm not familiar with Washington's field. I'd like to get him at least 10 carries. He needs to take a hit or two.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
200_s.gif

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SAY WHAT???? Confirmation PLEASE! He must be lookin good. Heard Gurley played Beastmode on scout Team last week to prepare the "D". He must have looked impressive. Don't tease me. Tease the skins and give their coach nightmares will do. LOL
Lol It's legit. Came from Jim Thomas Twitter

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
With Brian Quick being off the list last week. I can't see Gurley working his way into the lineup.

Fisher takes special teams very seriously.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holy freak. On one hand, I'd like him to play, he should be a monster and I am anxious to see it. On the other hand, I feel like it's a little early and don't want him to risk re-injury. If I was Fish, I'd keep him out at least another week, so he can play against the Steelers.
I'd give him 10-12 since we're favorited and wouldn't need him. Them give him 15-18 vs Pittsburg and let him loose after

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With Brian Quick being off the list last week. I can't see Gurley working his way into the lineup.

Fisher takes special teams very seriously.
Lmao no time for offense on this roster. That's not fisher ball

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Start Cunningham and mix Mason in. Keep Gurley off that crap ass excuse for a field in Washington. We don't need him to win this game.
I'd get him ten carries to take a few nfl hits.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Horrible field, as much as I want to see Gurley I'd wait another week. Worst field in the NFL.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Isn't it great to have so many weapons that the Rams can allow Gurley to get to 110% before he has to play? Last season... with the way the Rams started out he would have been in there already.
Bennie can play folks he has game and the Rams need to hang on to him. Let Gurley and Mason both rest if you ask me. Go Rams!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hell no. That field is bad bad news for surgically repaired knees..... Any knees for that matter. It can wait.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Seriously doubt it.
It's up to Reggie to determine if he's healthy enough, but I don't know that he's ready to pass-protect even if he IS healthy.