Todd Gurley just got a motive to run wild

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Don't think anyway cares about the NCAA man. We all know it's corrupt. And it is BS about not making money off those EA games....

But sitting out is different.

Not to me it isn't. When you are talking about your livelihood, you look out for yourself - like everyone else in the world does. Just because there are a bunch of fans who love watching you do what you do doesn't mean you have to suck it up and subject yourself to the risk of losing everything. We are talking about one of the most dangerous activities in the world here.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If a guy sits out, he has no heart for the game. Most players that have heart, are miserable when they aren't playing. And when a player doesn't have heart, chances are they're going to be a bust in the NFL. If you don't have heart, you don't last long in the NFL. No matter how much potential you have, if the game isn't the reason you play, your not going anywhere. I'm done with the subject.

I love what I do, and when I do it, I do it with fire. But if my clients don't pay me, I don't do it.

I think I'll be done with this one too now. We have a big game tomorrow to think about.

Athos

Legend
Most dangerous? Yea..... Nope. Not even close.

But again. Sit out. Forget a college scholarship. You can be a walk on for a year. Then do whatever you like.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What is all this crap about Chubb not being able to walk again? There has been no confirmed diagnosis and Richt said he may not need surgery which means he didn't shred his knee. The picture looks terrible but he may just have a severe knee sprain. It wasn't as bad as either of Lattimore's injuries.

If it's nerve injury like the doctor said it was, he will have problems walking. I know that you're hoping for the best. I don't see it. He's done. Even if he comes back, he's not going to be the same back.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
If it's nerve injury like the doctor said it was, he will have problems walking. I know that you're hoping for the best. I don't see it. He's done. Even if he comes back, he's not going to be the same back.

The doctor never said nerve damage. He was responding to a question regarding any athlete injuries to the knees. The question was the worst scenarios for knee injuries. It had nothing to do with Chubbs injury.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Hopefully the kid had an insurance policy. A lot of top prospects can take out policies, but they only pay if he never makes an nfl team due to his injury. So if he makes it as a 7th rounder and is cut in a year or two they dont pay out.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler

What doctor?! No doc has even examined his knee let alone reported the results. That was a guy saying what the worst case scenario would be. Chubb was putting weight on that leg after the injury.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah. It looked bad. But got to let the doctors chime in after he is fully examined... Which will take at least 24hrs.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Per Rotoworld:

Georgia HC Mark Richt told reporters he is optimistic that sophomore RB Nick Chubb won't need surgery on his injured left knee.
We guess this is good news, but who knows what the exact injury is. It did not look common, as the knee bent upwards instead of backwards or to the side. We will await more information and surely an MRI will be done. Oct 10 - 8:01 PM
Source: Marc Weiszer on Twitter

I was surprised when I read that.

DenverRam

Starter
i remember when i first heard about gurley. I was laughing at his name. Thinking what kind of guy is named Gurley?

Then i saw him and realized how manley he really was. And to never judge a book by its "name" :)

jap

Legend
i remember when i first heard about gurley. I was laughing at his name. Thinking what kind of guy is named Gurley?

Then i saw him and realized how manley he really was. And to never judge a book by its "name" :)

TGII: "You want to see me motivated!?! You wanna know why I run angry!?! Call me 'Girlie Man' to my face, Sucka, then stand in front of me while I come at with this ball!!!!" :boxing::lifting::shooting::seizure:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Per Rotoworld:

Georgia HC Mark Richt told reporters he is optimistic that sophomore RB Nick Chubb won't need surgery on his injured left knee.
We guess this is good news, but who knows what the exact injury is. It did not look common, as the knee bent upwards instead of backwards or to the side. We will await more information and surely an MRI will be done. Oct 10 - 8:01 PM
Source: Marc Weiszer on Twitter

I was surprised when I read that.

Then this guy has rubber ligaments and will have a LONG career.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
A surprising thing on Gurley & Nick Chubb duo......I thought that Chubb was the better college RB last yr. I just fell real bad for Nick Chubb no other way to put it.:cry:.

Gurley & Lacy last faced off on December 1st, 2012 beating No. 3 Georgia 32-28 in a Southeastern Conference title game for the ages. Bama rushed for 350 yards. Lacy was the game's MVP -- rumbled for 181 yards on 20 carries, including two TDs. Gurley had 122 yds.

Gurley still has a ton of Bulldog still left in him to sure want to say in action to Lacy that he has arrived in the NFL today.