Todd Gurley just got a motive to run wild

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Awful looking injury - one of those - you really don't want to watch this - injuries. And yeah, I know, that makes everyone want to see it even more - but don't say you weren't warned.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This makes his opportunity look pretty good:

Todd Gurley, Rams: Dude is all that and Jeff Fisher's mustache. A special player -- expect Gurley to get the rock early and often against a Packers team that allows the third-most yards per rush and third-most yards before contact

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That's absolutely gruesome to watch.That can't be good. I hope he he gets better as soon as possible, and yeah, maybe Gurley will play for Chubb

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Athos

Legend
That makes me sick. Dude had a legit NFL career. First, I hope he can walk right again. That's the first hing.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
:( Hate it for Chubb. His leg looked like a limp noodle in that still shot.

I'll be surprised if you bounces back from that. :unsure:

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
If Tennessee wins we will not even need to throw ONE FREAKIN pass All Game Tomorrow. Gurley will be so Angry he will steamroll the pack . GOD BLESS Chubb right now and his family. One of the worst I've ever seen. He was in Heisman race. NO INJURIES!!!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Had he been allowed to enter the draft last year - he could be a millionaire right now. Instead - barring something remarkable - he will get nothing.

If would be star college players start sitting out full seasons to focus on draft prep and stay healthy - I wouldn't blame them a bit.

Hopefully, Chubb had insurance and will still be able to benefit from the years and years of work he has put in.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Had he been allowed to enter the draft last year - he could be a millionaire right now. Instead - barring something remarkable - he will get nothing.

If would be star college players start sitting out full seasons to focus on draft prep and stay healthy - I wouldn't blame them a bit.

Hopefully, Chubb had insurance and will still be able to benefit from the years and years of work he has put in.

If I was Leonard Fournette, I would stop playing right now.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Man I hope this kid can recover. Was gonna be another first round back had this not happened. Crossing my fingers he's not the next Lattimore.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Fournette has more pressure to sit out after watching that one. Gurley is the most positive thing for Chubb right now. Clowney went through the motions his final year. It was sad to watch. Playing not to get hurt to protect your future. NO INJURIES!!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If anyone was watching Georgia, Nick Chubb just got his leg destroyed. Poor kid. Hopefully he heals quickly.

View: https://www.facebook.com/BlackAdamSchefter/videos/881733628589686/

Looks like he's done. Take out some anger Todd.

I watched that and kind of wish I hadn't...I sometimes want to see for myself how bad an injury seems to be...In this case, it made my stomach turn...To me it looked like a broken leg as well as having his entire knee ripped apart...Sad, just sad...

Athos

Legend
If I was Leonard Fournette, I would stop playing right now.

If players wanna do this they can give back their tuition money too.

Set bad precedent when players start doing this. And if I were a teammate, I'd be pissed.