Time to point directly at Demoff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

My Sources

UDFA
Yeah, no. Point me to some empirical evidence that the entire Rams Organization is employing "hope" as their only strategy, and not using the same model all NFL teams use to achieve success. Solid drafting, developing your own players, developing fundamentally sound game plans, and coaching up their players. Hope? Give me not just a break, but give me all of your breaks. You're no longer in need of them.
Whatever strategy they are using is clearly not working. This is too valuable an organization to be down and quite bad for so long. There are organizations such as Pittsburg, Denver, New England, Green Bay that seemingly never stay down for long. I want the Rams back in that group as they were when I was a youth. They've been pretty much irrelevent since around the 1990s, with a quick break during the GOAT years. So, being a Ram fan has been an exercise in character building for most of the past 3 decades. Enough already. Find out what the elite organizations do and copy them ... or, if you have to, hire the people in those organizations who are making the football decisions. You've got a stadium that's worth billions. Invest in the right staff no matter what the price. I live in the Bay area and said on sports since the 1990s, if the Warriors want to be good then they should hire Jerry West. They finally hired him and BOOM, they are among the elite. Why can't the same be done in the NFL.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
zzzzz.png