Thursday night GDT: Steelers @ Cheatriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I done with the game. I hate the Patriots at a stupidly unhealthy rate. Have to remind myself that it's just a game. Things like this shouldn't bother me, but they do.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I done with the game. I hate the Patriots at a stupidly unhealthy rate. Have to remind myself that it's just a game. Things like this shouldn't bother me, but they do.
58003361.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Did an unmanned plane crash into Brady behind center yet? I just got home.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I wish we played the Steelers week two. I have a feeling the defense is gonna be mighty depressed.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
CORTEZ PLEASE, IF YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE UP BIG PLAYS ANYWAY, AT LEAST HELP MY FANTASY TEAM

Rainram

Starter
Listening to Collinsworth's commentary makes me puke. It's like he's in a love affair with the Patriots and just gave Brady a hummer before the game. What a b****! (Mods: Sorry if I broke rules in this post...I'll go back to being nice)

Rainram

Starter
If Tavon can do half of what Edelman is doing to this Steelers Defense (and I use the word 'Defense' very losely), he should have a hundred yards and 2 TDs by half time.

Also, the Patriots D isn't anything impressive by any measure either...and that's playing the Steelers without Bell, Pouncey and Bryant.

Debacled

Starter
Is Solder out hurt or did they yank him? Cancer survivor Marcus Cannon was in at LT and missed a block on that sack

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Listening to Collinsworth's commentary makes me puke. It's like he's in a love affair with the Patriots and just gave Brady a hummer before the game. What a b****! (Mods: Sorry if I broke rules in this post...I'll go back to being nice)

The worst. Fucking SuperBowl was intolerable from what I even watched.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
What the fuck are the Steelers even doing? They're dominating the Patriots offensively, then they go full Rams when it matters.