Thursday night GDT: Steelers @ Cheatriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Fuck the Patriots!
Go Steelers!
Big Ben goes off for 315 yards and 4 touchdowns. Antonio Brown gets 150 yards and 2 scores. Brady gets sacked 4 times and throws a game sealing interception.
Steelers 34
Patriots 28

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
freak the Patriots!
Go Steelers!
Big Ben goes off for 315 yards and 4 touchdowns. Antonio Brown gets 150 yards and 2 scores. Brady gets sacked 4 times and throws a game sealing interception.
Steelers 34
Patriots 28

Would be great for my fantasy team. Go Steelers!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I actually had a visceral reaction when I saw Brady just now.
I mean, I actually got pissed.

I'm gonna watch this game, but it's going to have a direct impact on my emotions before I crash tonight. If the ******ts win, I'm gonna be too pissed to sleep, I think. But if the Stillers win, I should sleep like a baby. So don't fuck with my emotions, Stillers.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
@ -X- how often do they lose the 1st SB winner game?
Whadda ya mean?

If you're talking about this particular 'kickoff game', the previous SB winner is 9-2 in them since they started doing it in 2004.

iced

look at all those cheaters holding those titles like they actually earned something fair and square

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I would have gave anything to hear them playing "your cheatin heart" instead of "crazy train" when the Pat came out there.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
What a disgusting display. Robert Kraft is fucking hypocrite carrying that trophy after he blasted the NFL.

Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!!

iced

All of the Patriot trophies should have the Footballs replaced with Game Genies

TXRams86

The Infamous
lets go Steelers!
eff the Pats, eff Brady and eff Kraft and his high tops.
27-20 Steelers

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Screw the patriots and the horse they rode in on, with an illegal saddle. Other than that I'm just so damned glad NFL is back in actual action.