Thursday night GDT: Steelers @ Cheatriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Steelers have left too many points on the field with the two missed field goals and the receiver with his foot out of bounds on the td catch. Can't do that against the Patriots, let alone any team and expect to win.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
It looked to me like the Cheatriots were defending the pass until the WR ran by them...Then they let him go and jogged over to the bench...Geez, what awful D...Cheatriots look like they've never seen a RB before and don't want to hurt him so they just get out of their way...Steelers D apparently forgot that a short pattern doesn't always have to go for 15 yards...I can't believe this game was 21-3 at one point...Neither D deserves to be on the winning side in this one, IMO...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Now Lawrence Timmons fucked up. Best thing is to hope Ben gets me some points in comeback time.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
My exact thought!!!

That it does, if it stands.

ZmeNEkt.png

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...they-were-hearing-patriots-radio-in-headsets/

Steelers coaches say they were hearing Patriots radio in headsets
Posted by Darin Gantt on September 10, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpteyzjjmnwjhy2m5zmnlzjazmgiwowm1ztbmntjmmja2.jpeg
AP

It never ends, does it?

Just as the season kicked off and we thought all the gates were behind us, another one just swung right open.

Al Michaels just casually mentioned during the NBC broadcast that Steelers coaches were getting the Patriots radio network broadcast in their headsets.

Whether it’s an innocent mistake or an attempt to push buttons (or worse), it’s something the league is clearly going to have to look into, as dangerous as the prospect of that might be.

League security chief Jeff Miller was shown on the sidelines asking questions, and it didn’t look like they were about the Ideal Gas Law.

UPDATE 9:16 p.m. ET: According to Michele Tafoya, the Patriots headsets were taken down while league officials checked into it, and the issue was apparently resolved quickly.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not missing Dick LeBeau much, are ya Tomlin?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

any rams fan happy about the patriots scoring should be shot on the spot.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

any rams fan happy about the patriots scoring should be shot on the spot.

It's breaking my heart, but it's for the good of my fantasy team. The Steelers should have a lot more points by now though.