Thursday night GDT: Steelers @ Cheatriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They got autodrafted for me. I'm doing my best to trade them, but no one accepts my offers.

haha, yuck.

i couldn't look at myself in the mirror if i got even a smidgen of joy from those fuckers scoring points.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thank+you+and+Goodnight.gif

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
haha, yuck.

i couldn't look at myself in the mirror if i got even a smidgen of joy from those fuckers scoring points.

If I had to take the emotions, it's more negative than positive, but I might as well highlight the positive that at least my fantasy team is going to beat @RamzFanz.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
DOES ANYONE WANT TO TRADE FOR JULIAN EDELMAN OR ROB GRONKOWSKI IN THE BUTCHER SHOP FANTASY LEAGUE

RamzFanz

Damnit
If I had to take the emotions, it's more negative than positive, but I might as well highlight the positive that at least my fantasy team is going to beat @RamzFanz.

You notice I didn't start Big Ben? All FOLES baby!

You have to root for my QB! Ahhhhhhhhhahaha!

AND QUICK AND PEAD! Mwoooooohahahahaha

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
You notice I didn't start Big Ben? All FOLES baby!

You have to root for my QB! Ahhhhhhhhhahaha!

AND QUICK AND PEAD! Mwoooooohahahahaha

Damn.

I hope Foles throws all strikes to Quick that end one yard short and then Benny Cunningham runs them all in for 5 TDs, and Pead is stopped short of the goal line every time and then Cunningham also runs those in.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Woooo brown last seconds of the game got me a TD. 20+ points for him.. To bad the guy I'm facing has Tom Brady as QB and got 40* points smh