This Sunday Will be the last Rams game I watch this season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That title was probably a bit mis leading...because im actually really bummed about not being able to see another game this year.

Anyway, i leave for basic training on monday and will be gone for 22 weeks. Im beyond excited for this new chapter in my life. Just wanted to say its been a real pleasure being part of this board and getting to know all of you. The countless hours ive spent talking rams football with yall has been a highlight of my days since 2012.

Heres to hoping I miss the first magical playoff run in decades. Cheers yall...see ya in a few months :cheers:

And GO RAMS!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That title was probably a bit mis leading...because im actually really bummed about not being able to see another game this year.

Anyway, i leave for basic training on monday and will be gone for 22 weeks. Im beyond excited for this new chapter in my life. Just wanted to say its been a real pleasure being part of this board and getting to know all of you. The countless hours ive spent talking rams football with yall has been a highlight of my days since 2012.

Heres to hoping I miss the first magical playoff run in decades. Cheers yall...see ya in a few months :cheers:

And GO RAMS!!

NJ you've always been one of my faves........I wish you the best and when you are back post more.

:grouphug:

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
We'll miss having you around. Thank you for your service! God bless; go Rams!!!

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Wow, thank you for your service.

And enjoy this new chapter in your life. May be a bit of a shock at first, but it can be great.

I wish you well, sincerely.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

And GO RAMS!!
My very best wishes to you in this new chapter in your Life! You will be missed! Lets just say "Aloha!" until we hear from you again!!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Thanks for your service! What branch are you going into?

Former navy submariner (read: steely-eyed killer of the deep (y)) here, 1982-1988.

Good luck and Godspeed!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Congratulations

We'll see you back when you're finished kicking ass through basic training.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome

And GO RAMS!!
Whatever the outcome, we appreciate you serving our country. And we'll look forward to some great stories when you get back. Thanks again.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Awesome, thanks for serving your country, much respect!!

Safe travels.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Thank you for your dedication and service. Good luck with basic training.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Thanks for you service and coming from a fellow Vet, you will be one day, best of luck and enjoy it as much as you can because time flies! Army 88-96.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Good luck NJ. We will have a very passionate soldier in you. Thank you for serving our country and I look forward to you getting back on here when you are done with Basic.

My son just went through Airforce basic and then tech school. He is now stationed in AZ.
Here's a shot of him hugging his mom at graduation in San Antonio. Pretty proud moment for us.
20160421_121118.jpg

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Thanks for your service and good luck with basic training.
Your going to leave the Battleship NJ in Camen aren't you, not taking it with you, it's pretty cool sitting at the waterfront, lol.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We'll miss your ugly arse in here! Godspeed brother!

And a little tip for those first few days, Keep your mouth shut and your eyes and ears open. Remember names because everybody will look the same after the haircuts and wardrobe change.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
All the best with your training brother. Stay safe and thank you for your service.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
These are gonna be the greatest 22 weeks ever........here at ROD!!!!!

Jk ofc. Hope all goes well and thanks for your service!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember, it's a head game in basic training. They will ask what seems impossibly perfect results about things that don't seem to matter (like the way in which uniforms and underwear are folded..or the shine on shoes/boots). You'll do fine, and thanks for your service....