The ROD Mods will need riot gear if the Rams use the #19 pick to select…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
It certainly could be the pick, but so could McConkey or Thomas Jr. It would sting MUCH less if a trade down occurred prior. It would hurt me badly if no trade down and WR picked at 19 straight up (top 3 obviously not counting).
Now McConkey would shock me.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
IMO, one of the so-called top three EDGEs being on the board at #19 depends upon Latu's medicals and what the Bears & Falcons do. They both could easily take EDGEs at #8 & #9 and leave one of the big three left to fall 10 spots. And that's if another team doesn't trade up ahead of the Rams to nab him.

Of course, the Rams could be very high on Chop Robinson and be fine in that case. Or they could even see the run and take Braswell and listen to shock filled reaction of the announcers and fans.
I can't really see a world where all of : Arnold, Mitchell, DeJean, Turner, Verse, Latu, Murphy, and Newton are gone at our pick. If any of those are on the board and we go Braswell there will be sure fire riots.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I can't really see a world where all of : Arnold, Mitchell, DeJean, Turner, Verse, Latu, Murphy, and Newton are gone at our pick. If any of those are on the board and we go Braswell there will be sure fire riots.
If there's a Rams Park world where the two vet signees at CB in a deep CB draft class has them targeting some CBs later in the draft and a Rams Park belief that Murphy, Newton, and Kobie Turner all are best at the same position, there may be a so-called riot causing surprise if Verse and Latu are off the board.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
IMO, one of the so-called top three EDGEs being on the board at #19 depends upon Latu's medicals and what the Bears & Falcons do. They both could easily take EDGEs at #8 & #9 and leave one of the big three left to fall 10 spots. And that's if another team doesn't trade up ahead of the Rams to nab him.

Of course, the Rams could be very high on Chop Robinson and be fine in that case. Or they could even see the run and take Braswell and listen to shock filled reaction of the announcers and fans.
Well to use one example I don't think Verse is a slam dunk to be off the board. He feels like a teens type pick. So if he is still on the board and you get a run on OTs and maybe a QB or a WR or both getting taken in those teens, then some team opts for Latu instead of Verse which would be understandable, it is possible we end up with him. Someone always slides. This is a big time OT draft and there's gonna be teams lining up in those teens to take some of them. Rams I think are gonna get a defensive stud as a result just no telling what position he'll be. Could be the Bama corner who ran a slightly slow 40.

Also back to Latu if he was getting beat up by NFL teams about his medicals right now the media dumbfucks would have caught wind and they'd all be dropping him lower in their mocks. But he's been consistently outside that top group, which makes me think teams are not too alarmed by his status which it follows that perhaps one or two of them are sandbagging a bit.

Either way I don't think Chop Robinson is the guy. Been looking at him over and over and he just doesn't feel right to me over some of the others I've watched in that range.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Somebody Called TuTu!

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The Rams, IMO, need to strengthen the trenches. That's where we've had the struggles against the whiners. 3rd and 1 for our offense should not be a struggle, nor should we give up 3rd and 1 without a fight.

It could be where the Rams draft a certain position and upgrade through a mid season trade if certain positions need upgrading like in the 2021 season.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
:laugh4:

RedWingZuni.gif
Martin Scorsese Lol GIF

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
The Rams, IMO, need to strengthen the trenches. That's where we've had the struggles against the whiners. 3rd and 1 for our offense should not be a struggle, nor should we give up 3rd and 1 without a fight.

It could be where the Rams draft a certain position and upgrade through a mid season trade if certain positions need upgrading like in the 2021 season.
That is why we are taking Sweat at 52. 3 and 1 will never be more difficult for those fucks.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Not sure why all the media heads are thinking Rams are in QB market.
I think we are gonna have Stafford for 3 more years. His arm is as strong and accurate
as it has always been.

I do think we are going to be running as much as the Gurley days.
I see us drafting another RB or acquiring someone who will be a compliment to
Kyren.

If we don't get what we need defensively in the draft , I could see us using next years 1st or 2nd
round picks to acquire pass rush help.

if we draft a back I would love to see us get a big strong wrecking ball type.
if not this guy someone similar in size and power. perfect compliment to Kyren and our monster interior Oline.

235lbs of beat down

View: https://youtu.be/N1WeA3p9P0g?si=yOEf4nz2XhKseNyh

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Building a strong offense is fun to watch. But if you have designs on winning a championship you need a good defense too. A defense that can step up in the post season like ours did the 2021 season. KC's offense was not that good the final two games. But the defense was good and gave them a chance to win.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Michael Penix just ran a 4.47 forty at his Pro Day. Maybe the Rams should consider…

<Av ducks for cover>

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
I would think Penix would go to Seattle. If McVay would go QB, I see him taking McCarthy or Nix.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
Building a strong offense is fun to watch. But if you have designs on winning a championship you need a good defense too. A defense that can step up in the post season like ours did the 2021 season. KC's offense was not that good the final two games. But the defense was good and gave them a chance to win.
I'm not sure KC is the best example as a strong offense. In 2023, they were ranked 14th with 22.2 points per game. OTOH, they had the 2nd ranked scoring defense only allowing 17.0 points per game.

They won last year largely because of their defense, not offense.