PREGAME The Ravens up next - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Most 10yr olds back then knew every team by their helmets and knew of most starters.
..and that was without out of market coverage, no Internet - and getting by with Street & Smiths!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Exactly. No cell phones. We did have electronic football though. :horns:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
iognpa2f6b5c1.jpg

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I disagree with the mobile qb thought posted by OND. The Rams own Murray and Wussel and know how to contain. The edge guys are getting better over the last month but, they will be tested. If they can keep containment our interior line will do some damage.

Offensively the OL will be the most important part of this game. Williams and Freeman need to control TOP with a good game.

I see no reason to mail this game in. That is for losers snd is not the culture McVay preaches.
Murray and Wussel are no where near the running threat that Lamar Jackson is. That's a terrible comparison. However with that said, it's any given Sunday.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
One thing about bad weather is that it sometimes can be an equalizer. The Ravens offense is primarily passing. The Rams run the ball far better than the Ravens. IMO the weather could favor the Rams because of their ability to run the ball. The OL firing off on the Raven DL with wet footing favors the offense.

I hope Williams has a 200 yd game.
What in the hell are you talking about? Ravens are known for their running game. Head a scratcher of a post. You've been hanging around So Ram? :laugh1::laugh2::laugh3:

Screenshot_20231209-164848.png

Ellard80

Legend
Flood watch is in effect for baltimore.

Tbh this game should be rescheduled.

If they get lightening and thunderstorms is another factor.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ain’t nobody scared of no rain!!! Shoot, give us some mud too!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Flood watch is in effect for baltimore.

Tbh this game should be rescheduled.

If they get lightening and thunderstorms is another factor.
According to our airlines weather peeps, ain't gonna happen during game time.

They say evening and night the heavy stuff "may" come that way.

Weather can be a moving target. Re-scheduling the game is a very very long stretch.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
They’ve got so many names on that defense but Van Noy, or should I say Annoy, is the one I hate.
He always seems to give the Rams fits.

oldnotdead

Legend
Without Dobbins their run game has taken a huge hit. Historically, Jackson has struggled at times in bad weather, particularly rain. which is strange because it's not like he has small hands.

The Rams cannot allow Jackson to take over the game with his legs.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Without Dobbins their run game has taken a huge hit.
Ravens are still no 1 in the NFL in rush attempts, yards, touchdowns. Dobbins accounted for 1% of their rushing yards this season.

Lamar is the biggest factor in their running game, not any of their interchangeable running backs.