The positives thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'm 2-0 in the ROD Fantasy League.
Also got a wife-hummer at half-time.
(you didn't specify which kind of positives)
ME TOO!

(dang, she was busy, wasn't she?)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ME TOO!

(dang, she was busy, wasn't she?)
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
@-X- didn't watch the game, he was on youtube all afternoon:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Woods called the media over to him in the locker room to take ownership of the penalties and blowing the game. Shows some maturity, hopefully we get a bounce back game from him.

Still I'm just happy that Goff has shown he can play in this league. So far this year he's looked better than Wentz this year, so I'm happy with that. Still has a long way to go, but he'll get there.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Woods called the media over to him in the locker room to take ownership of the penalties and blowing the game. Shows some maturity, hopefully we get a bounce back game from him.

Still I'm just happy that Goff has shown he can play in this league. So far this year he's looked better than Wentz this year, so I'm happy with that. Still has a long way to go, but he'll get there.

He's currently averaging 9.8 yards per attempt after two weeks. That's pretty impressive.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Yeah that was a good move by him to do that. And a bounceback game is exactly what he needs, because at some point as they get Thomas back and as Reynolds and Cooper keep getting better in the passing game he's the guy who will be giving up snaps for them.

Hopefully it was just one bad game. But again the nice thing about McVay is I know he's going to address that kind of stuff even if it means sitting dudes. He won't put up with that kind of BS for long.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have another positive: Goff has looked better than Wilson, Rodgers, and Dak this year. :LOL:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2 weeks in a row opposing kickers hit the goal post and choked

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Positive.....hmmmmmm.....I haven't seen the entire game yet, so I can't comment.

…..

Legend
We can't possibly be the whooping post this week, despite the loss.

Ugly performances across the league today. Rams weren't one of them. Unless you are a Ram fan with supercritical tendencies.

I ain't even mad. The future looks bright. This offense will be something to see by week 5

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
@-X- didn't watch the game, he was on youtube all afternoon:

My mother for a time was a nanny for two teenage boys of a record company executive in LA in the early seventies. Visited her then and sat at the piano where Barry would play and sing her songs when he would be at the house. Saw the live show of "Hair" while I was there too.Anyway, the whole meaning of the message is, Barry Rocks!!!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Gurley's effort is getting back on track.
Everett is for real.
He's also a physical blocker.
Higbee looked good.
Reynolds doesn't choke.
A learning experience for Goff.
Westbrooks looks like a starter.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I have another positive: Goff has looked better than Wilson, Rodgers, and Dak this year. :LOL:

Goff showed his mobility today, evading the rush to get passes off or thrown away instead of taking sacks.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like finishing first in a special Olympics race in this division. That said, Everett will be the real deal (positive!)

If it gets us to the playoffs, I'm good with that. That's the most important thing to me. Even if we only win a cripple race, we need to get into the playoffs.