The positives thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks X, now that visual you created will never leave my mind as to what is happening at your house during halftime.....appreciate ya:sneak:

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We got a short week. So after we beat the 9ners we can go back to drinking the kook aid.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm 2-0 in the ROD Fantasy League.
Also got wife-hummer at half-time.
(you didn't specify which kind of positives)
Wait wait wait. What kind of Pubs do you frequent? :santa:

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Defense played good in the second half, they will be more consistent as they gel in this new scheme

Gurley played great! Very explosive

Goff played well except for 1 play

Seatle and Arizona don't look so good !

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm 2-0 in the ROD Fantasy League.
Also got a wife-hummer at half-time.
(you didn't specify which kind of positives)

Pics or it didn't happen. Booty thread. Go.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What disappointed me is that he had an opportunity there to lead the Rams down the field and shut a lot of people up. Good thing is McVay's going to go through that film with him on that play and some others like the screen that he accidentally telegraphed with his eyes, and get him back on track with the eye control.

McVay has this team sooo close to being where they need to be. Them fighting back to be in this game was a very impressive show of resilience, last year this one is a big blowout with that kind of start.
Yeah he badly telegraphed it but credit to the skins defense. They can be stingy. Only 9 starts in so Goff has plenty of time to get better

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks X, now that visual you created will never leave my mind as to what is happening at your house during halftime.....appreciate ya:sneak:
Well then you'll need the soundtrack too.

[av]http://mstorage.org/music_tmp/3f674575d121d52e8b10e463e2e21ea0.mp3[/av]

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
besides one of the most telegraphed throws I've ever seen... Goff played pretty solid today and did enough to win that game. that play where he scrambled and threw a perfect strike to Woods in the endzone (that he dropped) was awesome (even though there was a hold)

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I've cooled off and here's what I thought about the game:

Defensively, they need to stop the run. It was a rough game, but they'll figure this out. We've got the right coaches to do it.

Offensively, Goff played well again. The thing that impressed me was when he decided eat the ball down in the red zone on back-to-back plays. Though we only got 3 points on that drive, I liked how he didn't force the ball or turn it over. I'm not gonna touch the last drive. Keep improving Goff.

Also, Gurley looked like 2015 self, Kupp = OROY, and Everett continues to pass expectations, but you guys know that.

Hekker is a stud. HOF for sure. GZ remains perfect on the year.

We're 1-1 and heading into a very winnable game at the 49ers on TNF. GO RAMS!!!

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I was devistated and then I came here and read some positives, thanks all.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
They played hard and came back in a game that looked like it could get away from them. I didn't think it was our best effort or game plan but they competed.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay I've had time to breathe. Now I can think straight. Honestly, this is a frustrating loss but you can see the progress. The Rams battled back from 13 down when they would be bowed out last year, our offense scored 20 points despite not having the ball often, and our defense did manage to improve as the game went on. Young teams lose games like this sometimes. It was an improved performance overall.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
First year in this offense = everyone except Carrier.
First year in this defense = everyone.

Hey. Newsflash. We're gonna struggle a bit this year.