The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
If I see this f'ing haircut on another player coming in for Arsenal I'm gonna puke - those glamour boys only care about their hair and f'ing selfies

image.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
freaking Eriksen
There is no better player in the league right now outside of Kante
Send Ozil packing and that clown Wilshire, beg Barcelona to take Ramsey and find some kids who want to win - Zalelem, Iwobe, and bring in a world class striker
Arsenal will never win the league again - I'm convinced
How can you let this season get away?!!! It's freaking idiotic - can Wenger and Bould now!!!
Another 3rd place finish?!!! Champions league only to get exposed once again by teams designed to win
Agree! Who do they bring in? Name I keep hearing his Thierry. He's coached at the academy for a while and done well.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

Totally agree. That and guys are being played out of position, and LVG changes who starts every game no one gets to get in a real team flow.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best of luck guys too busy working to catch the match.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
That last 10 minutes had me in heart attack mode. Thank god De gea is a brick wall. Glad to see the young ones shine again.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I really fucking hope you guys were watching the Dortmund vs Liverpool game. An all time great game.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never watched it as I don't have BT Sport but my mate went up there. For some unknown reason we supports Dortmund. This after going to West Ham last night has left him a broken man.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Morning fellas.

Today is the day the V*lla finally get what they deserve. After all these years of hearing the twelve toed, f**kwits bang on about what a massive club they are and how they were founder members of the football league.

Hearing them complain about finishing 6th every year under Martin O'Neill as if that was below them. Seeing them stay up under Alex McLeish with fewer points than we (Birmingham City for those that don't know) got relegated on.

Seeing them getting their crap stained bed sheets out so they can write "Lerner out" on them with their crayons has lifted my spirits all season.

To see the entire nation mocking them all year has restored my faith in humanity.

So bye bye V*lla! Maybe now your historian fans will realise what an absolute sh*t heap you are.

I sincerely hope your decline doesn't end here.

Yours,

LumberTubs