The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Simmers I'm implying that colour tv's are still not available up north. Ignore me!
Ah right, I get you haha. Bit slow on the uptake there (n)
Good result last night, went into the game thinking i would take a draw. A little bit frustrating it being in the last minute, but swings and roundabouts ey, we've had our share of late goals recently. All in our own hands now as it is which suits me nicely (y)

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Another win for Leicester. They're actually going to do it. Unbelievable.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope so Scots. It would be awful if that other mob won, I'd never hear the last of it.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Soccer is broken guys. They need to implement instant replay like every other sport. It feels like every few games is decided by controversial referee decisions.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Soccer is broken guys. They need to implement instant replay like every other sport. It feels like every few games is decided by controversial referee decisions.

I think FIFA likes it that way.

The MLS refs haven't been upgraded like the MLS players have. It's a real problem.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
On a positive note.

Orlando's brand new Women's team The Pride played their 1st home game ever on Saturday night and the crowd was the largest ever for a Women's game... 23,000+

Orlando is becoming American soccer's favorite City. Both our Men and Women's teams are setting attendance records. I never would have believed it before seeing it with my own eyes.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Not gonna lie I'm sad Vardy is suspended for the game against Man U. Takes a little of the excitement out of it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty pathetic when you have to be excited about a lack luster 1-0 against Norwich.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very true but performances like yesterday make me wonder if this was any other year if we'd even be competing for a top 4 finish. Arsenal didn't have an actual shot on goal in the first half. There attack is just so incredibly lackluster that I think if this was any other year we'd be middle of the table and there would be sweeping changes at the Emarites. As it is we'll squeak out a top 4 we don't really deserve and it will fool people into believing the club as is can compete. I fear next season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LC got pretty lucky that could have been called a penalty kick. Either way it's been an entertaining match.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Them Middlesbrough and who are moving up? I see Fulham avoided relegation again.