The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well the first match of the day went your way Tubs!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Sitting around waiting for Bayern v Schalke.
How many are still in shock of the Atletico handling of the chosen ones?
I just got my son a Champions league edition Bayern jersey to go with all his other Bayern and Soccer stuff.
He is a midfielder on a semi local So Cal Club team.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've got Birmingham vs Burnley on the TV now. really good match for the most part. Picked it up about half way through the 1st when I got tired of Man City vs Chelsea.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK Leicester City wants to take over the #1 spot on the list of teams I actively root against. Tom Brady of the Cheatriots is a fan of them. Go West Ham!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Enjoy the rest of the match from the showers Vardy you flopping fool.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow what a let down ending game in hand and that happens.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Arsenal need to clean house. First to go Jack Wilshisha. Next Walcott. Next Ramsey. Next Chamberlain. Next that big fucking German. Next Ozil, you lackadaisical fuck. And finally Wenger
I'm tired of this shite. I'm looking at my stocking cap I bought at the Emirites as the culprit -- that's how you know how messed up this is. I'm blaming the purchase of a hat for why this team can't win it all. Arsene will never get another chance as good as 2015-16 season to win the league. Team has no sand. I'm just tired

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

The penalty for Leicester was soft, but they should have been awarded the one that the ref bottled when Huth was dragged down. He also sent off Vardy, so overall it evened out.

Some goal from Cresswell right enough.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Massive game for the Boro tonight. Currently on the way to the Riverside for a beam-back of the match.
Fingers crossed for a result (y)

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Simmers I'm implying that colour tv's are still not available up north. Ignore me!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Martinez must be on a shoogly peg?