The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
4:45 start time for me on the west coast :D Shocked Carrol is still on the pitch after that tackle and the prick scores again.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What was it like watching Arsenal fuck it up from 2-0 up yesterday Olders?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What was it like watching Arsenal freak it up from 2-0 up yesterday Olders?
Typical for the year to be honest. Frustrating that Wegner didn't put a healthy Cech back in the net I'll never understand that. Ospina is jeckyl and hyde great for the first half and just horrible for the next. Frustrating that the ref was letting Carrol go around the pitch and act like a middle linebacker some of those tackles would get him signed in the NFL. But yesterday exemplifies the season for the Gunners. They rarely play a full two halves of good soccer.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't we have a perfectly good goal disallowed?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
More decisions going against us. Refs cost us the last three games and I don't expect anything on Wednesday either.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holy Shitake! This game was close and then all the sudden the Spurs unloaded for 3 goals in what 5 10 minutes?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are at home to Man U in the FA Cup quarter final replay Olders me old mucker. Kick off 7pm local time.
I'd cheer on your boys but with my track record recently of backing other clubs I might not be much of a help!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

I like your chances too... They haven't been great but I have to say watching the young kids getting play time has made it more bearable.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Fucking Eriksen
There is no better player in the league right now outside of Kante
Send Ozil packing and that clown Wilshire, beg Barcelona to take Ramsey and find some kids who want to win - Zalelem, Iwobe, and bring in a world class striker
Arsenal will never win the league again - I'm convinced
How can you let this season get away?!!! It's fucking idiotic - can Wenger and Bould now!!!
Another 3rd place finish?!!! Champions league only to get exposed once again by teams designed to win