The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's so frustrating watching Arsenal with Ozil and Sanchez in midfield and getting absolutely no offense generated from them.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm off to Chelsea today after 3 days at Cheltenham, I'm a broken man. I need a win to get me through the day. Come on you Irons!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm off to Chelsea today after 3 days at Cheltenham, I'm a broken man. I need a win to get me through the day. Come on you Irons!
I'll be cheering your boys on today!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't seen it again but hear we were robbed on the penalty. Cheats, I'm fuming! Here was my view from yesterday, decent seats.

image.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was a fun match to watch and yeah Chelsea always gets away with that kinda garbage it's one of my favorite things watching them struggle.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Which? Southampton just played a hell of a game and I'm dissapointed Sunderland wasn't able to hold on for the win.

Chelsea's. I haven't watched any games this morning yet my little one actually slept in. I actually woke her up as it almost time for the Manchester Darby. Nervous I convinced this game is the season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chelsea's. I haven't watched any games this morning yet my little one actually slept in. I actually woke her up as it almost time for the Manchester Darby. Nervous I convinced this game is the season.
Gotcha! Enjoy the game I'm making some breakfast right now to sit down and enjoy it. Wondering if there's a way for both teams to lose ;)

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Which? Southampton just played a hell of a game and I'm dissapointed Sunderland wasn't able to hold on for the win.

:puke:

A draw is the perfect result for that game(Other than the entire stadium being swallowed up by the spontaneous emergence of a mini black hole.).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
:puke:

A draw is the perfect result for that game(Other than the entire stadium being swallowed up by the spontaneous emergence of a mini black hole.).
Haha I don't have a rooting interest for either team just thought they looked better most of the match plus a win would have pulled them out of relegation I believe by goal differential.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Nice win today. I was getting a little sick towards the end though. Going to be interesting battle for that 4th place finish.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
While I can't say i'm a fan of the Fredo comparison (or the incorrect spelling of Middlesbrough :sneaky:), you're pretty much right. Although over the last 15ish years we've been pretty much on a par with both Sunderland and Newcastle. Come next season we'll be back where we belong(fingers crossed) and hopefully they don't both get relegated this year so we're guaranteed at least one derby match next season.