The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Epic match!! Can't believe we came back from 3-1 to win! Despite some seriously sloppy play. Loved that when Yedlin came on he started the comeback.

Michael Bradley is back! Hopefully he earns back his nickname of "The General". He looked really good out there.

Big Willie

Starter
Next up...Germany. To German fans.....In the words of the great Ivan Drago of Rocky fame...."You will lose"

Big Willie

Starter
We won????

I have little faith it seems - switched channel after the Huntelaar hat trick

freak ME
When we were down 3-1, it didn't look promising. That game could have easily been 7-7 if not for some inconsistent point blank shots. The play was that "open" aka bad.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
We won????

I have little faith it seems - switched channel after the Huntelaar hat trick

freak ME

Well, Zardes, Brooks, Williams, and Wood were the goal scorers. Before this game we had only scored one goal on the Oranje, and never have beaten them. That shows you how unlikely this result was.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Womens football......surely you don't actually watch that filth do you?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh right sorry! Womens football is terrible. It's like watching the game in slow motion, with so many basic errors. I honestly think there are some sports they shouldn't play, football is one of them. I realise this might not make me very popular!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I only watch World Cup or the Olympics when it comes to women's football. I like big stage football and supporting your country is fun. But I see your point lots little dumb mistakes that just make you shake your head.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
That first half was awesome. Germany is clearly a better team but we are fighting like crazy 1-1 in the 2nd half.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Oh right sorry! Womens football is terrible. It's like watching the game in slow motion, with so many basic errors. I honestly think there are some sports they shouldn't play, football is one of them. I realise this might not make me very popular!

I agree. I'm not against them playing the sport, but it's like watching 10th grade level sports.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Been a good month for the US FA. Take down Sepp Blatter. Beat Netherlands. Beat Germany.

Time to run through the Gold Cup without breaking a sweat. Well, maybe when we meet Mexico in the final.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Been a good month for the US FA. Take down Sepp Blatter. Beat Netherlands. Beat Germany.

Time to run through the Gold Cup without breaking a sweat. Well, maybe when we meet Mexico in the final.

Looking good going into the Gold cup!