The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
First day for me. I went to Lords on the second day, kiwis batted the whole day. I went to Barbados and we lost. I'm starting to think I'm a jinx!
I think I'm a good luck charm for England, the only other test I've been to was day 3 at Durham the last time we had the ashes, and that's the day we won, so fingers crossed lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Go Arsenal! Can't wait for the cup finals being a west coaster I think it's on at 6 or 7am my time. Perfect time to get up early make a lil breakfast and enjoy the match.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
FIFA just isn't even worth paying attention to anymore. The fact that the African confederation gave Blatter all of their votes just because he gave them a World Cup 5 years ago is a joke.

It goes to show how ridiculous an organisation they are that, when the 7 arrests were first announced the other day, the first thing that crossed my mind was 'only 7?'

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
UEFA should go rogue. Platini's talking about it but he doesn't have the stones. Until sponsors pull out and big teams start boycotting World Cups, nothing will change at FIFA.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tubbsy,

It seems the hammers have signed Darren Randolph on a free from Brum. Any good?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Heading to the store to get goodies and a couple errands done so I can sit down and watch the cup final this morning!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Tubbsy,

He played up here for Motherwell for a few seasons. He was really good at SPL level - not sure about EPL! Although Speroni went from Dundee to Palace so it can be done!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cheers. He'll only be Adrian's understudy, but hopefully he'll be competent if he needs to step in at any point. Maybe he'll start in our Europa League games!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I really like Adrian. Where did you find him from? He'll be on to bigger things at some point I reckon, I really rate him.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He signed on a free from Real Betis. Bit of a cult favourite with the fans and I thought he did really well last season after a few dodgy moments at the start of the season.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Tubbsy,

Excellent shotstopper but prone to making mistakes with some of the easier stuff and looks a bit suspect on crosses. My abiding memory of him will be getting beaten at his near post too often.

Truth is we'll be able to replace him fairly easily which speaks volumes. I'm surprised he went to a prem team.

Anyone else enjoying the cup final so far? :sneaky: I'm gonna need more than 3 though to be truly satisfied

LumberTubs

Name
Phil
Cheers. He'll only be Adrian's understudy, but hopefully he'll be competent if he needs to step in at any point. Maybe he'll start in our Europa League games!

Only just saw this post. As an understudy he'll be ok. I don't think Adrian will be losing any sleep.

Who signed Randolph anyway? Big sam's gone so David Sullivan must be up to his old tricks thinking he's a scout

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Another trophy for Stan the Man! Lets hope his Rams join the party this coming year.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cheers Tubs.

Sullivan, in my opinion, was signing some of the players when Fat Sam was there. Seems a bit odd signing someone when we have no manager, but as its only a back up keeper I can live with it.

Villa look terrible, I saw some of their chump supporters outside the pub at Liverpool Street Station yesterday. Some clown with "Glenteke" on the back of his shirt!

Even caught a glimpse of Kroenke whose shown up for the game.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Another trophy for Stan the Man! Lets hope his Rams join the party this coming year.

He's actually trying to smile here
(Excuse reflection on TV)
image.jpg

LumberTubs

Name
Phil
Cheers Tubs.

Sullivan, in my opinion, was signing some of the players when Fat Sam was there. Seems a bit odd signing someone when we have no manager, but as its only a back up keeper I can live with it.

Villa look terrible, I saw some of their chump supporters outside the pub at Liverpool Street Station yesterday. Some clown with "Glenteke" on the back of his shirt!

Even caught a glimpse of Kroenke whose shown up for the game.

Villa fans are a different breed of special altogether.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that was a contract extension, but I get your point. Curbs spunked £5m when we signed him!