The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I'm so freaking heartbroken right now man :'( Nevertheless, I wish him luck in his new club.

Sorry man it's one of the worst feelings in sports when a guy like that leaves a team after so long. I'm pumped for what he can do for us. Also found out he will be here for the game in Seattle!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Sky sports reporting it now as well, seems like it's pretty much a done deal. Very excited :D

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm gutted that Christian Benteke is leaving Aston Villa. Oh wait no ... what's the word I'm looking for instead of gutted. Oh yeah its "absolutely p1ssing myself laughing."

Those jammy f***ers have stayed up the last two seasons on the back of the goals he scored for them. With him gone, I hope Lerner pockets the transfer fee rather than invest in a team he's trying to sell and they finally get relegated.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Hahahahahah

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/33571351

image.jpg

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Aston Villa: the gift that keeps on giving

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Looks like Delph is leaving now aswell, things go from bad to worse for Villa...

Edit: oops, didn't read the link above. Point stands, not looking good for Villa at the moment

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sherwood is an absolute clown, he won't last the season.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
LOLOL, Costa Rica got fucked so hard. That was so bad...........

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Arsenal is just destroying Lyon in the first half. Very nice set pieces a couple good counters and they're just dominating.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I see West Ham cast off Sebastian Lletget is doing very well for LA Galaxy. Maybe we were a bit hasty getting rid?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I see West Ham cast off Sebastian Lletget is doing very well for LA Galaxy. Maybe we were a bit hasty getting rid?
He has been nice since coming over, I didn't really follow him though on West Ham so it's hard to say. Sometimes a change of scenery or just a demotion can make a world of difference. Is he on loan or what?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He has been nice since coming over, I didn't really follow him though on West Ham so it's hard to say. Sometimes a change of scenery or just a demotion can make a world of difference. Is he on loan or what?

No he signed permanently.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Messi headbutts and chokes a guy during their game today... Only gets a yellow card. Talk about favoritism!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cheers Cech!! Irons Irons Irons! What a brilliant few sporting days it has been. Couple of pics for you here from my seat......image.jpgimage.jpg