The Official Rams vs. Eagles Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

209RamsFan

God damn you Stan K!!!! Where the Hell are you???!!! And for god sake DO SOMETHING!!!!!

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I think they should consider switching the O and D line players for each other.
Except for Scott Wells. He just needs to go away.

Since no one seems to be able to do their actual jobs maybe a change of scenery would help.

RamzFanz

Damnit
No effort to stop clock. AD starting was a horrible decision. Players need to be benched for these penalties.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Next week the GSOT is to be honored at the game vs. the 9ers. Given this team's performance so far this season, I'm having visions of Willis punching out the goal post padding, aka Ken Norton, Jr.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Next week the GSOT is to be honored at the game vs. the 9ers. Given this team's performance so far this season, I'm having visions of Willis punching out the goal post padding, aka Ken Norton, Jr.
lol

209RamsFan

With the exception of AD....love the guys Guts....we are playing like SUCK-city

Athos

Legend
I think they should consider switching the O and D line players for each other.
Except for Scott Wells. He just needs to go away.

Since no one seems to be able to do their actual jobs maybe a change of scenery would help.

One of these days, when the team is sucking, I wanna take a play straight from "The Replacements." What was it? "1-2-3, Kickass? or something like that? Where the o-line just mugs the defense like a WWE fight?

Rambition

Rookie
they need to have todd kinchen show up and reprise his heroics on that one.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I can't believe Austin Davis and the O are showing so much heart and grit.

Now what the fuck am I supposed to vent about!!!???

Unbelievable.

Athos

Legend
TD QUICK!

OMG! WTF are we seeing? Davis balling hard all of a sudden! THey should go up tempo A LOT more.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Exact replay of the Dallas game. Down 2 scores and playing like the game is over. No attempt to stop the clock. SCHOTTY IS HORRIBLE.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Why doesn't the clock stay stopped when a player runs out of bounds? I've seen this with both teams on offense in the 4th qtr